Lieutenant
# 1 Fleet Logo on Starbase
07-11-2012, 01:10 PM
It would be nice if the Fleet custom logo Could appear on the ops deck and Tac Deck office. Having the logo on the completed starbase would be cool too.
Rihannsu
# 2
07-11-2012, 01:32 PM
that would be great.

i think they said they are not quite there yet but im sure it will be something they will add at some point.

banners inside with the logo on might also be cool or dare i say even cooler.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Cryptic Studios Team
# 3
07-11-2012, 03:21 PM
Ya, the exteriors have starfleet logos, ready to be swapped with fleet logos if we can get the design/tech time to hook it up. It's not going to happen for S6, but hopefully sometime later we can.

I'm not sure if we can do it on interiors, but I agree that would be cool.
-The Artist formerly known as Tumerboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightybobcnc View Post
Tacofangs, what is your beef with where's Sulu?
Captain
# 4
07-11-2012, 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofangs View Post
Ya, the exteriors have starfleet logos, ready to be swapped with fleet logos if we can get the design/tech time to hook it up. It's not going to happen for S6, but hopefully sometime later we can.

T-Shirts with the logos too?
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining
Community Moderator
# 5
07-11-2012, 06:17 PM
I'm betting the Taco and Geko approve of this picture! LOL
Twitter: @STO_Alecto | Voluntary Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums | Ferasan Shadow Force
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs.
Lieutenant
# 6
07-12-2012, 01:27 AM
The use for this will be useful in other games i am sure. Thundercats are cool too.

Last edited by jhighfill; 07-12-2012 at 01:32 AM.
Career Officer
# 7
07-12-2012, 02:16 AM
What about that huge round thing on the interior floor? Seems perfect for a Fleet Logo.
Empire Veteran
# 8
07-27-2012, 12:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofangs View Post

I bet if you made it a Featured Project requiring a Beam Boat load of Dilithium you guys could hurry it along.
Handle: @kirian_darkstar
Fleets: Warriors of the Phoenix, Kirian Industries
Three years and still no Captain Klaa hair...
Ensign
# 9
07-27-2012, 01:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattachine View Post
What about that huge round thing on the interior floor? Seems perfect for a Fleet Logo.
First thing I thought when I strolled into our base for the first time and saw that thing was, "This'll be a very expensive fleet logo special project down the road."
Captain
# 10
07-27-2012, 06:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zodrau View Post
First thing I thought when I strolled into our base for the first time and saw that thing was, "This'll be a very expensive fleet logo special project down the road."
Funny. Most of us thought dance floor with one of those dance strobe light thingies.

Had a thought on the walk home. I know SFA has banners for fleets. A banner with the logo hanging from the ceiling would be nice.
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining