Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
I bought the Odyssey pack.

I cannot do a saucer separation and launch the Aquarius ship at the same time. It is either a saucer separation or Aquarius launch in combat. Can the devs fix this?

Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-27-2012, 04:24 PM
It's not supposed to be able to do both. Only the MVAM can have 2 combat pets.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-27-2012, 04:28 PM
i can see your point. but i am paying the price of two console instead of one console. i think it is only fair enough to be able to launch both.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-27-2012, 04:30 PM
Actually you're paying the price for 3 Consoles to get the Set Bonus the 3 provide. That has nothing to do with using 2 Combat Pets at once. It was never stated the Odyssey could use 2 Combat Pets at once. In fact there were many Dev statements clearly indicating that you can only use 2 at once: the Bees and one of the Combat Pets.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-27-2012, 04:38 PM
Well not everyone reads the Dev posts, and it should be made clearer on the Description of you are buying all 3. I assumed you could use all 3x also (lucky I only purchased 1 ship). Probably a tech/design/ballance limit also to have the Aquarius and Saucer launch at the same time.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-27-2012, 04:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkstocbr
Well not everyone reads the Dev posts, and it should be made clearer on the Description of you are buying all 3. I assumed you could use all 3x also (lucky I only purchased 1 ship). Probably a tech/design/ballance limit also to have the Aquarius and Saucer launch at the same time.
If someone feels they have been misled by the description they are free to contact Billing and ask for a refund. Of course they'll need to give up their ship in the process.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-27-2012, 04:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
If someone feels they have been misled by the description they are free to contact Billing and ask for a refund. Of course they'll need to give up their ship in the process.
Yeah I hear they are very helpful

"Once you have their money, never give it back" :p
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-27-2012, 04:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkstocbr
Yeah I hear they are very helpful

"Once you have their money, never give it back" :p
I've never had a Billing issue. I got a refund about two months ago for something I mispurchased in less then 48 hours. Getting a reply on a Bug Ticket... well that's another issue.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-27-2012, 05:03 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies. ~Alecto
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-27-2012, 05:40 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies. ~Alecto