Lt. Commander
# 11
03-30-2012, 05:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePsycoticVulcan
That was to prevent an alternate timeline. If you succeed, it just becomes a predestination paradox. The timeline isn't changed.

Perhaps a crossover story...our ship gets stuck in the Abramsverse, and has to try to get back. Perhaps we could briefly fight the Narada at one point, but it would have to escape eventually in order to fulfill its role in the movie.
mmm well that seems very decent but isn't it kinda like getting the short end of the stick? i mean when the new episodes with the jem'hadar came and we got to the point where we get the founder i bet some people wanted to fight them off as well other then fight run away i guess it could be set as this but it really doesn't seem like a good and promising episode but i guess it's better then nothing at all but i would like is that we actually fight the narada fully i mean it got there through time through a black hole couldn't something differently be done i mean we did fight with the enterprise as it was in it's 21st year i don't see why we couldn't find some way to do the same with the narada some how come up with something that could really get people to enjoy the mission fully everyone should think of something there has to be something that we can give to make it as awsome as possible
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-30-2012, 07:17 AM
I think I'd rather they came up with a Fleet Action where the away team goes back in time and removes J.J. Abrams and anybody associated with that terrible, terrible film.
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-30-2012, 08:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini_Sephiroth View Post
mmm well that seems very decent but isn't it kinda like getting the short end of the stick? i mean when the new episodes with the jem'hadar came and we got to the point where we get the founder i bet some people wanted to fight them off as well other then fight run away i guess it could be set as this but it really doesn't seem like a good and promising episode but i guess it's better then nothing at all but i would like is that we actually fight the narada fully i mean it got there through time through a black hole couldn't something differently be done i mean we did fight with the enterprise as it was in it's 21st year i don't see why we couldn't find some way to do the same with the narada some how come up with something that could really get people to enjoy the mission fully everyone should think of something there has to be something that we can give to make it as awsome as possible
Did you forget? The Narada got destroyed at the end of the movie. So it can't get back to our universe.

Perhaps a Narada from an alternate universe...
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-30-2012, 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyb76
I think I'd rather they came up with a Fleet Action where the away team goes back in time and removes J.J. Abrams and anybody associated with that terrible, terrible film.
I agree - the only thing remotely good about it was the funny scenes, but the movie in itself seemed more like an ST parody.
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-30-2012, 09:58 AM
Yea... it matters to me... I don't want any of the abominations of the JJ-movie in this game...
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-30-2012, 09:23 PM
the devs already nixed this, they can't use assets from the 09 movie because the rights are owned by paramount instead of CBS.
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-31-2012, 03:10 PM
Who owns the "Countdown" comics? I believe we saw the pre-Borgified version of the Narada in there.
Lt. Commander
# 18
04-07-2012, 12:57 AM
No thanks, let's stick to real Trek.
Lt. Commander
# 19 I Agree
04-19-2012, 06:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePsycoticVulcan
That was to prevent an alternate timeline. If you succeed, it just becomes a predestination paradox. The timeline isn't changed.

Perhaps a crossover story...our ship gets stuck in the Abramsverse, and has to try to get back. Perhaps we could briefly fight the Narada at one point, but it would have to escape eventually in order to fulfill its role in the movie.
As a fan of all the Star Trek Series Tv Episodes I would love to see more content wether it be from the original series and or any of the movies.
Lt. Commander
# 20
05-06-2012, 01:38 AM
it's been nice to see everyone's imput but lets add other idea's in to what can be added to missions episodes etc