Lt. Commander
# 21
03-31-2012, 07:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiksken
So, the Devs got so smart, that they figured to actually split up searches in the Exchange.
Mighty bright, one could think....
If they did not forget THE most important one... FED/KDF!

I am still trolling the bloody exchange for a specific KDF BOff and a decent DOff cadre, only to see the sides are still mixed.

Perhaps throw a few tabs away, and add a FED and KDF tab.

Ditto for the Fleet Search/Party Search.

Just thinking out loud...
If your searching for a specific BOF you can search by race. However, it does suck when u are browsing for an ability. I wind up jumping up to the most I can afford and working my way back. I think a search for a trait or ability also would be sweet.
Lt. Commander
# 22
03-31-2012, 07:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrinTrekTron
If your searching for a specific BOF you can search by race. However, it does suck when u are browsing for an ability. I wind up jumping up to the most I can afford and working my way back. I think a search for a trait or ability also would be sweet.
No, shhh, some of us are making money from that particular element!
Lt. Commander
# 23
03-31-2012, 10:08 AM
Answer is fairly simple: check Thread name.

Another idea I had is the option to remove the confirmation boxes.
I am getting tired of the "Do you really want to do this" question each time, like for instance in Map.
When in map, I click a bloody spot, then PLEASE take me there, and don't question my motives.

Same for inventory deletes and the what-nots....

When I command my crew to set course for general space, I do not like to hear: "Do you REALLY want to do this?"

In real life, they would have been ejected into space the moment they asked, trust me.
Then again, I am a Klingon!