Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Hello,

About 3 months ago, I bought the Tribble of Borg. I thought the item was available to all my characters. This was made before the patch that changed some items on the C-Store been purchased for each character.

Now, I cannot get the tribble of borg to my other characters.

When I log in, be that in game, or in the website, and check the C-Store, the tribble of borg is not available to buy. So, even if I need to buy it again for each character that I have, it just does not show up on the C-Store.

The funny thing is, that if I check the C-Store without login in, the tribble is there for sale, but when I log in, it disappears.

I know there are some issues with items on the C-Store, but, if anyone in Cryptic, could allow me to give me access to the tribble of borg (providing that one buy is for all characters) i would appreciate that someone drop it on my bank or inventory for each of my characters.

If in fact, I need to buy the tribble of borg now for each character that I know, I also would not mind that you take out the correct amount of C-points in my accout.

I have 3 federation characters. 1 Tactical, 1 eng and 1 sci. The eng and the sci are ones that are missing the tribble of borg. I bought the tribble of borg using my tactical (my first character in STO).

All the other legacy unlocks are available for all my characters except the tribble.

Can anyone in cryptic help me please?

Thank you.

Best regards,
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-29-2012, 11:34 AM
Sorry for bump.... but I would really wanted someone from cryptic that could give some answers.
Thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-29-2012, 11:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar_351
Sorry for bump.... but I would really wanted someone from cryptic that could give some answers.
Thank you.
If you want a response from Cryptic/PWE, you will need to issue a Support ticket on this... (And do this in game, showing the lack of the Tribble in question on the C-Store) Have you done so???

The description for this forum is...
Quote:
This forum is for discussion of in-game bugs amongst the community. Please file a support ticket in-game to receive assistance from the Cryptic Support team.