Lt. Commander
# 1 Horror themed stories?
03-28-2012, 01:37 PM
I'm really looking forward to finding out what the upcoming horror themed episode on the April calender is going to be. In anticipation of this, I'm wondering if anyone can recommend any fun horror type Foundry missions that have been created?

Something along the lines of "What Lies Beneath" would be cool, but I'll happily play any such stories that a talented author has put together.

This will be my first foray into the Foundry, having now (finally) finished all the developer created missions. Looking forward to playing some fun sounding stories that continue the adventures in STO. The Nagus List has been invaluable in me making a note of great sounding missions to play soon. But, to start with, any creepy adventures?

Thanks in advance!
Lt. Commander
One of the missions spotlighted in the StarbaseUGC.com "Q4 2011 Foundry Spotlight" was "Haunted Scarefest" by HBomb420.

I have a strong suspicion we'll see a call for Halloween-themed Foundry missions before the end of August. (BranFlakes, if you're taking note, a Cryptic contest (with some new Foundry assets to leverage in that contest) would be welcome... (wink, wink))

Tucana
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-29-2012, 02:41 PM
Great, thanks, I'll have to check that out.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-31-2012, 10:50 PM
Cryptic has a horror-themed episode slated for release this month, too, See the Calendar.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-02-2012, 12:34 PM
Hi Tucana,

Yes, I mentioned it in the opening post. Looking forward to seeing what it's goign to be!
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-02-2012, 01:07 PM
D'oh! My bad!