Lt. Commander
# 31
03-29-2012, 04:57 AM
Defera's fun, but the event being on schedule is very, very inconvenient. Just leave it on all the time, just like STFs are, puhleeze?
Lt. Commander
# 32
03-29-2012, 04:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by szim
Wasn't there a war going on between the Klingons and the Federation? I heard some rumours but I'm not really sure since you couldn't tell from normal daily gameplay.

What's the point in having a war between Klings and Feds if this doesn't bring any content to the game?
Your post just said it all
Lt. Commander
# 33
03-29-2012, 03:05 PM
Looking forward to see more KDF join the fight next im on there as I need ti get temple done then farm out the gorn and elite kills lol, will go on my fed aswell for the sidemissions to have at least one go on them when they are up.
Lt. Commander
# 34
03-30-2012, 05:53 AM
i have been trying for months. as a kdf I have only done defari once. I understand it is a technical limitation of the game engine to group up IN the instance rather than group up and then join the instance and cryptic is trying to overcome it, but I was wondering if it is still on the cards.
Lt. Commander
# 35
03-30-2012, 06:59 AM
Wow! Defera is now on at 6:00 am est. When I return back to work next week, I will never-ever be able to play the damn thing again. Congrats Cryptic. Instead of turning it into a more occurring event, one at night and one during the day, you managed to crap on your fellow American consumers on the East Coast.

Cryptic is one of the dumbest companies to exist.
Lt. Commander
# 36
03-30-2012, 07:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staran View Post
i can't do it. I am kdf and cannot group with feds to do this. I So the new defari invasion will consist of me sitting at the invasion zone LFGing and then beaming away.
If you will have me at your side during the KAW2 event, I will gladly join you in this fight. I have yet to even do it and it sounds fun.

It also sounds as if its bugged. Are not the endgame Borg events suppossed to be agnostic and cross-team capable?
Lt. Commander
# 37
03-30-2012, 07:16 AM
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by szim
Wasn't there a war going on between the Klingons and the Federation? I heard some rumours but I'm not really sure since you couldn't tell from normal daily gameplay.

What's the point in having a war between Klings and Feds if this doesn't bring any content to the game?
Quote:
Originally Posted by srgtburglar
Your post just said it all
The Devs need to finish the war in a logical manner with a storyline seriies of missions that makes sense to both factions rather than just making it yet another thing left dangling in STO.
STO has enough dangling going on.
Or better yet design some PvP around the war that makes sense with territory control starbases, frontline and a nuetral zones and throw some endgame content into STO.
Or do both.

Back to topic;
WTG? This is a daily even on a restricted timetable? How they heck am I to even get a chance to play it if I can't just enjoy at anytime I log into STO? We players still have lives and family, etc and some of us actually work jobs which is where some of the "revenue" comes from that fuels the Cstore purchases we make.
I don't understand why this event is not a static existing event.
Lt. Commander
# 38
03-30-2012, 09:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
If you will have me at your side during the KAW2 event, I will gladly join you in this fight. I have yet to even do it and it sounds fun.

It also sounds as if its bugged. Are not the endgame Borg events suppossed to be agnostic and cross-team capable?
Oh Roach. You are adorable.
Lt. Commander
# 39
03-30-2012, 09:11 AM
Quote:
Oh Roach. You are adorable.
Is Adorable code for Chaotic?
Lt. Commander
# 40
03-30-2012, 09:46 AM
Quote:
i can't do it. I am kdf and cannot group with feds to do this. I So the new defari invasion will consist of me sitting at the invasion zone LFGing and then beaming away.
Unfortunately,
Quote:
feds
can experience serious teaming issues too. It's hard enough to find a team in the first place, but then the instance system has you waiting for hours before you can rally said team to a single instance to play. If the system was a bit...looser, it might be worth it. Right now, your best bet is to find 2 players to fill the hard start condition, and beam in a pair of bridge officers using the power plant bug - otherwise you'll never win even 1 hard.