Lt. Commander
Okay. It wasn't showing up for me until I started a new project and it patched in.

Three noticeable issues.

1. All the holograms are displaying at once.
2. The doors to the meeting rooms are stuck shut.
3. The backdrop for the sky/exterior is not available.

Aside from that, thanks to Turnerboy for his work.

I'd be happy if the rotating holograms were removed or just one of them was left in. The issue is that they can't display/disappear at timed intervals in the Foundry map version.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-11-2012, 03:14 PM
Yup, there are a number of issues, I am definitely aware of them, and no, I haven't forgotten.
There is a hiccup in fixing these for you guys. After we finished UPS, I had to change branches to start work on the next thing (so I'm in the future WoOOoooOOoooOOOooooo). The branch that you guys are in (and where these fixes SHOULD go to get to you ASAP) isn't on my computer anymore. I could fix these in the branch I'm in, but you wouldn't get those fixes for a couple months still (future). So, I need to figure out how to get some time in the older branch, probably on someone else's computer, to fix these bugs. So, there is a slight, to longish delay on these fixes, depending on how/when I can do it.

I apologize for the delay, and will do my best to get things fixed as soon as I can.

The holograms are a problem however. I don't know that there's anything I can do to make them work, so I may just have to pull them entirely, or lock it into a single ship.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-11-2012, 03:21 PM
Yeah I just released my new mission "Grazorak City", and I was hoping to switchout the backdrop with the one I am presently using, sadly it's unavailable. Not that there's anything wrong with the present backdrop of course, just the UP backdrop would be a better fit I think.

I am open to opinions.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-11-2012, 03:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumerboy View Post
Yup, there are a number of issues, I am definitely aware of them, and no, I haven't forgotten.
There is a hiccup in fixing these for you guys. After we finished UPS, I had to change branches to start work on the next thing (so I'm in the future WoOOoooOOoooOOOooooo). The branch that you guys are in (and where these fixes SHOULD go to get to you ASAP) isn't on my computer anymore. I could fix these in the branch I'm in, but you wouldn't get those fixes for a couple months still (future). So, I need to figure out how to get some time in the older branch, probably on someone else's computer, to fix these bugs. So, there is a slight, to longish delay on these fixes, depending on how/when I can do it.

I apologize for the delay, and will do my best to get things fixed as soon as I can.

The holograms are a problem however. I don't know that there's anything I can do to make them work, so I may just have to pull them entirely, or lock it into a single ship.
Slingshot around the sun backwards at warp 4, then hit the proper breakaway speed. That should get you to where you need to be to fix this.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-11-2012, 04:29 PM
Quote:

Does this mean no new environmental art till season 6?
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-11-2012, 06:31 PM
Quote:
It probably would be better to leave it as a single ship rather than pull them entirely. Can you put a hologram of the Galaxy-X in there, because that would be cool.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-11-2012, 06:41 PM
Quote:

HA HA HA! This is the “awesome” new thing that was added the foundry (1st in a long time) that the Devs were promoting for a week or so and it does not work. Never bother to test it before you pushed it live, eh? And now you don’t know when you can fix it. To funny! This is so exemplifies Cryptic and how they work.

What happened to the working harder on Q&A and getting rid of bugs?
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-11-2012, 07:38 PM
Quote:

Hey! Since she's ALWAYS calling you That Guy™ - go hop on ZeroniusRex's workstation to do the changes.