Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > The Academy
Login

Lt. Commander
# 21
03-30-2012, 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOSLover
My girlfriend wanted to get the DS9 interior, but she's 75 Cryptic Points short. I had the idea to sell 75 Cryptic Points for 50 Dilithium so she could buy it [since I figured nobody else would], but it got snapped up very fast.

Does anyone know of a way where I can put Dilithium or Cryptic Points on the Dilithium Exchange and assure that she's the one who gets it?

Thanks!
75 points for 50 Dilithium, Considering the average conversion is 1 C-Point for 255ish Dilithium ATM why are you surprised it went do quick. Whoever got that must have been stoked.
Lt. Commander
# 22
03-30-2012, 09:22 AM
Quote:
This one sounds like the best method. Would you happen to know how much Dilithium I would get per item of Contraband?

(thanks for the other suggestions, too!)
Its 2,000 for 3 units for each turn in mission.
Lt. Commander
# 23
03-30-2012, 11:35 AM
I hope I got the C Points; I have a standing offer of 50 Dilithium for a few hundred C Points, on the off chance someone lists their points for that much. I'm glad the contraband mission worked out for you though. There really should be a better way of transferring dilithium / points to other people.
Lt. Commander
# 24
03-31-2012, 09:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grouchy.Otaku
The Simple Answer is that Dilithium & C-Points cannot be directly transferred between accounts...

There are some indirect methods, such as...

[Collect (or purchase off the Exchange) 'Contraband' and Email to recipient, which can be turned in for Dilithium at the Security Officer at the center of ESD

Quote:
This one sounds like the best method. Would you happen to know how much Dilithium I would get per item of Contraband?

(thanks for the other suggestions, too!)
wow. learn something new everyday.

I will have to check that out.

Anyone know off hand how many dilithium you get for a contraband?
Lt. Commander
# 25
03-31-2012, 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trismigistus View Post
wow. learn something new everyday.

I will have to check that out.

Anyone know off hand how many dilithium you get for a contraband?
You get 2000 Dilithium for turning in 3 Contraband and the mission takes 2 hours.