Lt. Commander
Hey DEVs,

I just encountered an issue while trying to do the Crystalline Entity Fleet Action. I tried to queue and then it gave me "Couldn't get map names from map manager" and I couldn't get into the fleet action. Now when I try to re-queue it tells me "Already Memeber of "Crystalline Entity Fleet Action"" meaning I cannot join it.

Is this a bug or just a "I did everything to fast so the system couldn't recognize" thing?

Thanks
KaneCabal

EDIT: it solved it on its own but it still shouldnt happen.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-13-2012, 05:32 PM
I'm unable to join the Crystalline Entity FAs. I get the same 'Couldn't get map names' error, and it's not available if I try to start a Private Instance, it's not available in the list of FAs and STFs.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-16-2012, 12:36 PM
I had that happen to me for an STF, I queued, it popped, but the loading screen had an error.

I got the penalty for leaving an STF early too, I couldn't re queue right away.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-17-2012, 06:03 PM
known issue, been this way since i started(probably longer) the ONLY way to get into a CE run iis to create a full size group, and start a private server for it. and then you have to trick it into working from what i was told......very buggy....

dont expect a fix any time soon, they are busy making more cstore items/stuff to sell.

maby if they could charge you cstore points to join CE ques/runs they would be enouraged to fix it.....
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-24-2012, 02:29 PM
Fix this error already....7 months history with it is enough.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-30-2012, 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ispanecabg View Post
Fix this error already....7 months history with it is enough.
naa, no money in fixing it, they are busy making stuff for the net lockbox event and cstore.