Lt. Commander
# 1 Minefield story mission issue
03-29-2012, 01:58 AM
I have tried this mission twice and first all, I kill all the smaller Romulan ships in the zone, but the counter still reads 0/3. I try taking out the Warbird attacking the station and i get nowhere. I can get about 1/4 of hits hull down and then it glows gold and full heals! Is that a glitch or am I doing something wrong? I am an Engineer/Cruiser at Level 35.
Ensign
# 2
08-10-2012, 10:27 PM
I have found that there is a Bird of Prey glitched into an asteroid that (I'm guessing) is part of the first wave.

I can't find any way of damaging it because my weapons won't fire on it. My guess is we can't increase the counter till we take out this glitched Bird of Prey!
Commander
# 3
08-10-2012, 11:20 PM
That bird of prey is actually not part of the waves at all. You can ignore him and just fly over to the base. The three waves start with the Mogai that's hanging out over there.
Demons run when a good man goes to war.
Career Officer
# 4
08-10-2012, 11:31 PM
Please check the post dates before necro-ing old threads that are 30+ days.
Click to visit Subspace-Radio
Twitter | Blog | Original Join Date: Dec 2007 | Gaming Setup | Raptr Profile | Gamer DNA
The opinions expressed in my posts are my own views and do not reflect on any other entity(s) or person(s) I may or may not represent at the time.