Lt. Commander
# 11
03-29-2012, 07:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amosov
I thought that too, unless the buffs somehow stack across multiple characters you've created.
I guess a team buff.
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-29-2012, 07:56 AM
Dear Cryptic,

Why can't you announce QXP weekends further in advance? I've gotta work throughout this entire QXP Weekend...AGAIN. Now, if you had announced this three weeks ago, I would have been able to take a day off during this QXP Weekend to take advantage of it for a change.

Signed,

Someone Rejects The Silly Notion Of Monday-Friday Work Schedule
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-29-2012, 08:09 AM
Very nice gesture!

Live long and prosper.
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-29-2012, 08:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipseAlpha
Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations. a Vulcan Motto. you sick minded man :p (j/k)
Ok, but I thought I was trying to address an issue before those too immature enough to resist got a hold of it.
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-29-2012, 08:27 AM
i recieved another "thank you for your registration" email today - is that part of the process as a european member? or do i have think about other possibilities like a hijacker?
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-29-2012, 08:29 AM
Too bad this week is mega busy for me'
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-29-2012, 08:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KL0k View Post
i recieved another "thank you for your registration" email today - is that part of the process as a european member? or do i have think about other possibilities like a hijacker?
Change your passwords if your worried about it.
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-29-2012, 08:31 AM
As an American, who only speaks English, and just barely enough Spanish and German to find a bathroom, all I can say is "THANK YOU."

While Star Trek itself is one of America's "Crown Jewels", it, like all cherished works of art, belongs to the world. Trekkies (or Trekkers if you prefer) come from all walks of life, in every part of the world.

I thought that Star Trek Online's "English Only" language policy (dictated, I believe, by Cryptic's former taskmasters, Atari), was arrogant, and I felt that issuing punishments for using languages other than English was absurdly draconian, and so "Un-Trek" as to be laughable if it weren't so offensive. I for one am glad that this shortsighted and ridiculous policy has finally come to an end.

I am so happy about this.. I really am.

Welcome back, everyone.. take your shoes off and make yourselves at home!
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-29-2012, 08:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes
To celebrate STO’s re-launch in the EU, Q is back for a special Double XP Bonus Weekend! Also, anyone who logs in during the promotional timeframe will earn a special accolade that will allow them to claim an IDIC Tribble.

I don't get it. The game has been available in EU ever since its initial release. Worldwide F2P relaunch was in Janurary.

What's so special about today? Did I miss anything?
Lt. Commander
# 20
03-29-2012, 08:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naevius
"Your failure is too great for death - you are demoted to Tribble Handler."
LOLZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidey1980 View Post

I don't get it. The game has been available in EU ever since its initial release. Worldwide F2P relaunch was in Janurary.

What's so special about today? Did I miss anything?
That is what i was thinking to...

But THX Cryptic for the tribble