Lt. Commander
# 21
03-29-2012, 07:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirian_darkstar View Post
Change your passwords if your worried about it.
i'll do that anyway, right after the scan of my system for suspicious things is done.
Lt. Commander
# 22
03-29-2012, 07:51 AM
Maybe in a few months we can have more localizations.
Lt. Commander
# 23
03-29-2012, 07:56 AM
Is the german translation actually any better now?
I never bothered with it anymore because it was so laughably bad.
Lt. Commander
# 24
03-29-2012, 07:59 AM
I am Spanish, that country is in Europe, not Africa or America or where you think, what you speak of Cryptic? At what is this nonsense of saying that is the weekend in Europe? You have to say it's the weekend in France and Germany, which is all that you care. When you put the option to search for Spanish in the Foundry? Promising it bear more than one year. And now do you get this nonsense, more imagination for new missions. Ahhh How's that saying about putting Dsthal more languages ​​in the game? 'Another lie?. Deleting will follow messages that are not only in English and then you come to this.
Lt. Commander
# 25
03-29-2012, 08:02 AM
Question: I use the Twitter Dev Tracker. Am I always going to get 3 notices for everything now?
ie 1 English one I can read, 1 French and 1 German I can't read.
Lt. Commander
# 26
03-29-2012, 08:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirian_darkstar View Post
Question: I use the Twitter Dev Tracker. Am I always going to get 3 notices for everything now?
ie 1 English one I can read, 1 French and 1 German I can't read.
Yep. I'll talk to Forum Master StormShade to see if there is something that can be done I think this happened in the past though when we had the FR/ DE forums.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Lt. Commander
# 27
03-29-2012, 08:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes
Yep. I'll talk to Forum Master StormShade to see if there is something that can be done I think this happened in the past though when we had the FR/ DE forums.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
oi, I hope Stormy can figure out a way to seperate them. I have the twitter linked to my phone, so it's blowing up right now.
Edit: I have the TOS communicator fx, so it sounds like their are crickets sitting next to me right now...
Lt. Commander
# 28
03-29-2012, 08:15 AM
Wouldn't the Klingons kill a tribble handler on sight? :p
Lt. Commander
# 29
03-29-2012, 08:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naevius
The KDF has Tribble handlers? That must be the worst possible job available...a punishment post, like DEW line duty in Alaska!

"Your failure is too great for death - you are demoted to Tribble Handler."
You know ,..... to be true to the storyline ... We should be able to execute said tribble handler for bring the foul beasts to the homeworld.
Lt. Commander
# 30
03-29-2012, 08:17 AM
It's great to finally see Cryptic paying some attention to European players, god knows i've kicked up enough fuss about our treatment in past threads. I hope this is a taste of things to come, and not the end. I'm not seeking preferential treatment because I'm European, but I am looking to be treated equally, with all entitlements therein as a subscriber (who by the way pay's twice an American would for theirs). Because as the past has shown, Europeans do tend to get shafted on quite a bit in this game (maintenance often happens at prime time here, excluded from design the enterprise competition, etc).

So +1 on the effort so far Cryptic, its a foot in the right direction.