Lt. Commander
# 41
03-29-2012, 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatansHell View Post
It would be a bit silly calling it and EU updated if they aren't....
Quote:
Originally Posted by balberiththorn
So when can we expect a grammatically correct translation into the Queen's English? Please remember that not all talk/write your *******ization of my mother tongue .
Continuing on the theme of grammar, has anyone considered the fact we are fans of one of the biggest and most widely known grammatical errors known to man-kind...
Lt. Commander
# 42
03-29-2012, 01:12 PM
Where exactly IS Q? He is not standing by the tribble handler as pictured. Of course, I could very well find him in my ships bedroom - but I would rather not go looking.
Lt. Commander
# 43
03-29-2012, 01:13 PM
It is a cool thing, however I refuse to believe that the Cryptic Devs. were able to strong arm the Klingon High Council to allow a tribble vender on Qo'nos
Lt. Commander
# 44
03-29-2012, 01:21 PM
Outside Quinn's Office. Right.
Lt. Commander
# 45
03-29-2012, 01:41 PM
One thing this game desperately needs is a double XP weekend. Why don't you just have new characters start as a VA so we can avoid ranking all together? A permanent 50% reduction of XP would be a good start so we don't have thousands of VA's running around asking how you fire torpedoes. VA and noob should not be synonymous.
Lt. Commander
# 46 calender localized too..?
03-29-2012, 02:00 PM
I don't know if this is actually related to the EU launch or not, but I notice that on the in game calendar the last even of today runs from 10pm-11pm (the officer report) and the next event only starts tomorrow at 10am..
Is this because the calendar is now specific to ones locale in my case Europe, GMT +1?

Before today the calendar showed events all around the clock and sometimes things match my playing time, sometimes they didn't but since times rotated that didn't really matter because the next there might be something interesting during the time can logon..
While I am glad we Europeans finally get some loving I think the times at which events are organized for us needs to be reviewed.. not all of us work during same hours and I usually play between 10pm and 1am.. and the calendar is painfully empty on those late timeslots now.. I basically can't do any event any more..

Is there a way to changes ones locale maybe to British time or Icelandic time so we can still play events in what are maybe atypical playing hours for a time zone..?
Lt. Commander
# 47
03-29-2012, 02:03 PM
It's all very well it being in French and German, but i would quite like it in English if you don't mind. And i mean English, not this american version of the language. It's not like it would be a big job just to amend some speling, it's not like a whole different language.
Lt. Commander
# 48
03-29-2012, 02:46 PM
Wow, that was unexpected and great news. Anything to grow the player population and the game is a good thing.

.... when the the Asia Pacific Re-launch (cough-cough)?
Lt. Commander
# 49
03-29-2012, 02:56 PM
Ok so let me get this straight...
tactical gets a 2.5% damage boost
engineer gets a 2.5% damage resistance

and science gets a .02 % health ??? @*#&@ that adds like 1 hp regen ...we might as well stop science officers in this game all together, shield console nerfing instead of fixing and now this prechewed on carrot..
Lt. Commander
# 50
03-29-2012, 03:40 PM
I did not know Cryptic was aware that we already celebrate such a holiday... In america we call it the 4th of july