Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 11
03-29-2012, 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by silo935
...what's up with all the drunken tipping and tottering and spinning and leaning the cubes and spheres are doing now?
Don't worry, some Tac in a Soverainbow with 0 points in threat control thinks it is a great addition to the game.
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-29-2012, 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by USS_Ultimatum
Don't worry, some Tac in a Soverainbow with 0 points in threat control thinks it is a great addition to the game.
"Dood! The cubes are aggroing! Whoa! And muh lazors r BLOO!"
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-29-2012, 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by USS_Ultimatum
Doesn't everybody run a Skittles ship with six different turrets shooting candied pew pew at the enemy?
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-29-2012, 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by festerdog
Fix my butt...There killing even more with one shot kills now..On an elite map 3 of us got one shot killed (from 100% health/shields) at the same time by the cube and also what is with the X only items on an elite map with winning the extra also...no XI our XII even a borg tech of any type for anyone?what BS
Are they scoring critical hits though. That should be a solid negative.

If they nerfed the loot table with no patch notes, that would be total b/s. I almost never saw a Mk X drop, just XI and XII. Man I just got the maco set, thankfully. How are encrypted data chips coming out? It should be a good spread between 1 and 3...
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-29-2012, 04:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzy
Incidentally, where does one find a Brog Cube so I may fight it?
Brog cube is like a Borg cube, but with a backwards baseball cap and a popped collar.

Shoot to kill.
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-29-2012, 04:52 PM
was doing some Elite STFs today and didnt had any one shot kills, so that seems to be fixed.
The console change seem to be a big thing but actually it really isnt, least not in STF. replaced my shield regen with a second generator which almost brings me back the same shield strength like before the change.
Couldnt notice any negativ effects in the STF, didnt die more often than before the patch.

I think it even got easier since the one hit kills are gone.
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-29-2012, 06:27 PM
not exacly a one hitter, but more like a combo beam punch for me today...

tac cube:
1st beam: shield down
2nd beam: BOOOOM

but yeah, i think the odds of surviving are much better now...i only blew once in 3 eSTF
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-29-2012, 06:32 PM
Quote:
Also, in addition to the invisitorp-one-shot bug getting markedly worse, what's up with all the drunken tipping and tottering and spinning and leaning the cubes and spheres are doing now?
not now, its been around for a couple patches now.

needless to say this is all getting very old very fast.
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-29-2012, 06:40 PM
Quote:
Also, in addition to the invisitorp-one-shot bug getting markedly worse, what's up with all the drunken tipping and tottering and spinning and leaning the cubes and spheres are doing now?
It causes you to miss more. Like banking your ship slightly left and right causes them to miss.
Lt. Commander
# 20
03-29-2012, 06:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zahinder
Was that before we were expected to beat them several hundred times for a helmet?
Epic responce