Lt. Commander
# 51
03-29-2012, 10:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuskin
The pack was going to be a bundle of all the current Galaxy C-Store ships (Retrofit, Venture and Dreadnought).

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...7&postcount=58

Nothing to get excited about unless you don't have them.
Cheers for that Tuskin, have updated my post accordingly (and with a few new suggestions naturally)...
Lt. Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes
Hello Captains!

Please post your questions below and dStahl will answer selected questions from all those received. Please post them today as I will ship questions off to Dan tomorrow afternoon.

Also, remember that questions will not be answered in this thread -- answers will be posted in an upcoming "Ask Cryptic" Web Feature that will be released in the beginning of April. But, before they are posted on the site, they will first be answered in-game during an upcoming special in-game event next week (and then posted on the site that same day).

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Hi,

Any chance you could change group missions like "Infected" so that they may be played by single players? I find a lot of the times I have tried playing these missions impossible to complete with a group. Someone usually drops off the game or they drop me and it's frustrating. I haven't been able to complete these missions in over a year.

Thanks,

JJ
Ghetto, NY
Lt. Commander
# 53 My Question
03-29-2012, 10:33 AM
When will we see considerable focus on the KDF in STO?
- New story arc missions
- New NON-C-store vessels
- New armor/clothing options/customization
Lt. Commander
# 54
03-29-2012, 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draedus
Hi,

Any chance you could change group missions like "Infected" so that they may be played by single players? I find a lot of the times I have tried playing these missions impossible to complete with a group. Someone usually drops off the game or they drop me and it's frustrating. I haven't been able to complete these missions in over a year.

Thanks,

JJ
Ghetto, NY
I agree with this, and would like to point out that in Defera Invasion, I exploited a bug that allowed you to beam bridge officers down when in a team in the Power Plant, and they performed a LOT better than a human team of the same size, but with a lot less trouble with finding a team and rallying them in a single instance to play. Why not make that an option in STFs, ground fleet actions, or Defera hards?

Edit: As for the KDF, the primary concern should probably be filling the skill gap between grades 41 and 46.
Lt. Commander
# 55 Question...
03-29-2012, 10:42 AM
Last month you mentioned that you will be adding new Captain's races to play as...

My question is are their any plans sooner or later to offer any type of race change token?

Can we get a Vo'quv Retrofit? (can't blame a person for asking for this...right? )

I know me and alot of others would love the ability to change...especially since their have been a fair share of racial and general trait changes over time.
Lt. Commander
# 56
03-29-2012, 10:42 AM
When will the Odyssey and Bortas get more pieces to mix and match (like nearly every other ship)? Varying only in color is not very fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atatassault View Post
Any new info on upcoming STFs or alternate methods other than luck to getting the Mk 12 costumes?
This is a fantastic question. Or perhaps a way to get different spacesuits, other than different colored EVA suits?
Lt. Commander
# 57
03-29-2012, 10:46 AM
Circular saucers. Smooth, clean, and uncluttered hulls. Can we please get more ships that at least look like they might have been made in a bygone era? There are plenty of people who were Trek fans before the Prometheus or Sovereign came along.

Hair tech? Caitians? ... Please?

How do you currently envision the territory control system?

How do you currently envision the fleet starbases?

How do you currently envision the two fitting together (if at all)?

How do you currently envision PvP fitting into the territory control system (if at all)?
Lt. Commander
# 58
03-29-2012, 10:53 AM
Any chance for Borg, Aegis, and Breen ground sets with appropriate visuals as well as updating the Jem'Hadar ground set so it is not reusing the visuals of another piece of armor?

Any chance for a Borg Bundle with Borg interiors and other Borg-related equipment? It doesn't make sense to have Borgified ship exteriors, but regular Starfleet or KDF interiors.
Lt. Commander
# 59
03-29-2012, 10:54 AM
Are there any plans to expand exterior / interior ship customization options?
Lt. Commander
# 60
03-29-2012, 10:57 AM
Any possibility of a shuttle specific pvp? If so, would you consider placing restrictions on what consoles and weapons could be placed on shuttles?
Closed Thread