Lt. Commander
# 1 Colde Storage
10-10-2011, 08:46 PM
I am doing the Breen Mission 'Cold Storage' on my KDF character and I am down to the part 'To Protect and Preserve.' I was fighting the Breen, for the 'Defeat Breen Invaders' objective, and after I took out the second group the Console puzzle completed. I got the blue light visual and the music of having solved the puzzle. I then finished defeating the remaining 3 groups.

At which point I got the 'Use Consoles to Access the Archive' objective, I was able to interact with the Consoles but nothing happens after the Emote. So now my character is stuck in the room with the consoles unable to complete the Console objective.

I have beamed my character back to his ship and am letting the instance reset.

Edit:Beaming out seems to have fixed the issue.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-14-2011, 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupremeLegate View Post
I am doing the Breen Mission 'Cold Storage' on my KDF character and I am down to the part 'To Protect and Preserve.' I was fighting the Breen, for the 'Defeat Breen Invaders' objective, and after I took out the second group the Console puzzle completed. I got the blue light visual and the music of having solved the puzzle. I then finished defeating the remaining 3 groups.

At which point I got the 'Use Consoles to Access the Archive' objective, I was able to interact with the Consoles but nothing happens after the Emote. So now my character is stuck in the room with the consoles unable to complete the Console objective.

I have beamed my character back to his ship and am letting the instance reset.

Edit:Beaming out seems to have fixed the issue.
Same issue here, just that beaming out does not solve it.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-30-2012, 08:53 AM
<Sigh>

I'm having the same problem now. Not sure what the deal is.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-30-2012, 09:14 AM
Well, beaming out, and beaming back in (defeating bad guys again) allowed me to access the consoles. (You need to hit all three in order or a raising scale to proceed-)