Lt. Commander
On the STO home page there is 2 drop down lists one called 'All games' and one called 'Language' that showthe lists of links when I hover my mouse over them but I can't click on any of the items in the list.
The list it's self is put to the right of where I'm hovering my mouse and no matter what angle or speed I move at the menu dissappears as soon as I move which stops me from clicking.

Will this be the display settings on my laptop making this happen or is it the site?
Is anyone else seeing this happen to them?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-29-2012, 05:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevpoll View Post
On the STO home page there is 2 drop down lists one called 'All games' and one called 'Language' that showthe lists of links when I hover my mouse over them but I can't click on any of the items in the list.
The list it's self is put to the right of where I'm hovering my mouse and no matter what angle or speed I move at the menu dissappears as soon as I move which stops me from clicking.

Will this be the display settings on my laptop making this happen or is it the site?
Is anyone else seeing this happen to them?
I'm going to move this to the PC and Technical Issues forum, as that's the better location for it.

Which browser and version are you using to view our web page?
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-29-2012, 07:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
I'm going to move this to the PC and Technical Issues forum, as that's the better location for it.
No problem, was a little unsure about where to post to be honest

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
Which browser and version are you using to view our web page?
Browser: Microsoft IE9
All genuine software and up to date.

Edit: You can see it here
http://www.uploadimage.co.uk/images/...ntitled456.jpg