Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 11
04-02-2012, 01:48 PM
You do know they've actually commented already on the fact the in game calendar is a little weird? :p
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-02-2012, 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Askray View Post
You do know they've actually commented already on the fact the in game calendar is a little weird? :p
Can you link us to said comment? Because your mention of it is the first that I have even heard of such a comment. And I have been looking...
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-02-2012, 09:28 PM
I hope the frozen calendar bug is part of this resolution. Mine has been frozen for two days or so now, stuck on the Mirror Event. The same bug was reported in 2011 in the Tribble forum and it was stuck on the same event, oddly enough.
Lt. Commander
# 15
04-03-2012, 12:08 AM
Hopefully they fixed the Months acting weird as well. Last month apparently never happened, since it jumped from February to April
Lt. Commander
# 16
04-03-2012, 02:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkthunder View Post
Hopefully they fixed the Months acting weird as well. Last month apparently never happened, since it jumped from February to April
It looks like my calendar is right again. Hopefully it really is dilithium mining time at the moment. At least the times match again.
Lt. Commander
# 17
04-03-2012, 10:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mercuriciodide
It looks like my calendar is right again.
A broke clock is right twice a day too...
Lt. Commander
# 18
04-04-2012, 12:00 AM
Quote:
Your definition of resolved and mine must be completely different. When I say something is resolved I mean it is already fixed "past tense," and implemented (again) "past tense." Your definition appears to imply that there is simply a hypothetical fix somewhere in some developers programming logs that has yet to make its way into the game (as the bug still appears to be in place as of my last check 5 minutes ago). Thus it would imply that the fix has NOT been resolved yet.

In otherwords, until this fix has been implemented on the Holodeck Server, I will not classify it as resolved, and neither should any of the other people on this forum.

Also, "It will be in the game ASAP" is simply another way of saying "it will be in the game 'soon'" and as anyone who has played Perfect World International (the eponymous game of the Perfect World Entertainment Company) can likely tell you, the word "soon" has very little weight with those of us who are familiar with the empty promises that it bodes.
Lt. Commander
# 19
04-04-2012, 12:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by helixsunbringer
Your definition of resolved and mine must be completely different. When I say something is resolved I mean it is already fixed "past tense," and implemented (again) "past tense." Your definition appears to imply that there is simply a hypothetical fix somewhere in some developers programming logs that has yet to make its way into the game (as the bug still appears to be in place as of my last check 5 minutes ago). Thus it would imply that the fix has NOT been resolved yet.

In otherwords, until this fix has been implemented on the Holodeck Server, I will not classify it as resolved, and neither should any of the other people on this forum.

Also, "It will be in the game ASAP" is simply another way of saying "it will be in the game 'soon'" and as anyone who has played Perfect World International (the eponymous game of the Perfect World Entertainment Company) can likely tell you, the word "soon" has very little weight with those of us who are familiar with the empty promises that it bodes.
Well I'm sorry you feel that way. It's obviously on the tribble server now which means it'll be included in thursday's patch
Lt. Commander
# 20
04-04-2012, 09:05 AM
Quote:
Well I'm sorry you feel that way. It's obviously on the tribble server now which means it'll be included in thursday's patch
Okay, I will hold you to that :p

The problem is that the Perfect World International Community Manager had a habit of saying things would be released "soon" and promising dates like "in a month or two" and then the update wouldn't get released for around 4 or 5 months, which ultimately upset people to no end. So you can hopefully understand why I am a tad bit reticent when I hear people say things like "it will be out 'soon'" or "asap" or the like.