Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Ker'rat daily mission bugged
03-24-2012, 04:04 AM
There is no longer a warzone (Ker'rat) daily. According to the release notes:

Quote:
War Zone missions have been updated.
They are now daily missions called Pacify Enemy Leaders.
These new missions are offered by Lt. Commander Icheb on the Federation side, and by Commander J'Vek for the KDF.

The mission "Pacify Enemy Leaders", however, is an Arena daily. It gives the reward for completing 3 arena matches. The mission "Hostile Engagements" is also an Arena mission (as it should be). Completing 3 arena missions now completes both of these missions.

In addition, the hostile engagements mission has no cooldown timer, so it can be repeated over and over.
Lt. Commander
# 2 War Zone Daily NEVER available
03-24-2012, 08:21 AM
Pacify Enemy Leaders Icheb quest for WarZone is not correct it takes you to Arena Not for Warzone. I think you got the wrong one. There used to be a Ichab Daily Klingon Somthing that was for WarZone, But this one is not it. Please fix it or put it all back the way it was.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-24-2012, 09:11 AM
Well its not wrong, the previous quest was "Into the Fray" as "Pacify Enemy Leaders" always been a Arena daily.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-24-2012, 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f2pdrakron
Well its not wrong, the previous quest was "Into the Fray" as "Pacify Enemy Leaders" always been a Arena daily.
Well it is not correct per the Release Notes: For WarZone---->

•War Zone missions have been updated. ◦They are now daily missions called Pacify Enemy Leaders.
◦These new missions are offered by Lt. Commander Icheb on the Federation side, and by Commander J'Vek for the KDF.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-26-2012, 11:39 AM
I see Ichab is Fixed now To the Front Lines is the Quest for WARZONE yeah :p
Lt. Commander
# 6 War Zone Daily NEVER available
03-27-2012, 10:48 AM
I noticed this to be the quest for Daily WarZone, but there is still a problem after completing it. it will show as available with the daily timer but seems to just poof disappear later. FYI this has been happening since F2P started. This daily warZone mission is not daily. more like maybe. please look into it and fix thank you.

I did the quest yesterday, but the timer and the quest is gone today also went to K7 to see Ichab still can not get quest for To the front lines. So something is wrong.
Lt. Commander
# 7 War Zone Daily NEVER available
03-27-2012, 07:19 PM
Neither "Seizing Enemy Emergency Reserves" (KDF) nor "War Zone of Klingon Ravagers" (UFP) are showing up anymore on any of my characters. Tried all 7 Characters. The Quests are just gone. I first noticed it today since i didnt do the quest ever since they got a 30 minute cooldown on it.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-28-2012, 06:34 AM
And Still broken not showing up as a daily. FYI this stared happing since F2P Started been off and on and no longer a daily
Lt. Commander
I notice today Pacify the enemy is gone and Restore the neutral Zone is there as a Daily witch is for Pvp Capture and Hold. These 2 are not for WarZone. "To the front Lines" is the one, but again today does not show up. I do not know if you trying to fix this area or not, but it seems like you are.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-28-2012, 05:39 PM
well, looks like i missed the patchnotes. seems that the old kerrat quests were removed from game :/