Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 21
03-30-2012, 08:52 PM
On my KDF I have 'Tutorial' mission in the War Zones under Menbet, but it doesn't seem to give Dilithium.
Lt. Commander
# 22
03-30-2012, 10:38 PM
Makza's mission is only available vbelow level50, it seems. Icheb's War Zone mission only shows up some of the time (it seems it is somehow linked to Arena and CaH; if you do those, War zone might show up).
Lt. Commander
# 23
03-31-2012, 04:34 AM
I seem to have the same issue on my L50 Klingon character. It hasn't shown up for at all over the last week.
There seems to be a fair amount of speculation here about the exact situation with this mission. Are we asking too much to have a dev who knows the truth of it pop in and let us know what we are all doing wrong?
Lt. Commander
Where did the Kar'rat Mission go. It was on my list last week and now when I look its gone. I only do this mission once in a bit because it gets old fast lol. But I do like to do the mission. Is it a bug or have you removed something else that we like to do from the game.
Lt. Commander
# 25
04-01-2012, 08:50 PM
I have spoke to 6 different people and they also cant seem to find the mission
Lt. Commander
# 26
04-02-2012, 01:26 AM
The Ker'rat war zone mission was recently redone to be daily only (20 hour cool down to pick it up again). With the change, you might have to pick it up from the NPC at K-7/First City to get it going on your list again. Several of my characters have it on their lists, but I think they had the quest at the time of the change.
Lt. Commander
# 27
04-02-2012, 07:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakishan
The Ker'rat war zone mission was recently redone to be daily only (20 hour cool down to pick it up again). With the change, you might have to pick it up from the NPC at K-7/First City to get it going on your list again. Several of my characters have it on their lists, but I think they had the quest at the time of the change.
I didn't think to go to K7 first cuz i never had to do that before but Ill try thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 28
04-02-2012, 08:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakishan
It didnt work . I spoke to all the mission givers at K7 and the Karrat warzone was not there.
Lt. Commander
# 29
04-02-2012, 03:58 PM
I have the same exact problem. The Ker'rat Daily is no longer listed in my Available mission tab. It is supposed to be given by Lt. Commander Icheb in Club K7. However, when I talk to him, he does not have the Ker'rat Daily available, only another PvP arena mission is there.
Lt. Commander
# 30
04-02-2012, 04:08 PM
I believe it might be a level specific mission now. Upon reaching 40, it vanished from my character's missions. That was about a week ago. I think it's either been replaced by a new mission for admirals. First, the name changes as you rank up. Second, I believe it might be Captain and RA only now.