Lt. Commander
You used to get a nice little stipened after completing the aid the planet missions from the people of the planet. It was a little box that you could open and get a nice bit of loot. I hate trolling through the clusters and getting aid the planet missions as an admiral because these missions offer nothing to us. At least with the loot reward if it wasn't something I could use I could put it on the exchange or sell it and get some energy credits for it.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-30-2012, 08:42 PM
Yes. THESE missions should always had out a purple quality lockbox-type reward (WITHOUT requireing a key). AND the DXP reward for them should be MORE than any single DOFF mission. At least 1,000 DXP per mission.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-30-2012, 09:00 PM
I have to say it would be awesome if we got a loot reward for completing an aid the planet mission, but I suppose we can't expect a reward just for helping people.

It would still be awesome though.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-30-2012, 11:27 PM
Yes, the DXP reward is a kinda of a joke .... or rather, after they changed DXP into the DOFF system they never bothered to rebalanced the missions that awarded DXP, except the First Contact missions that would be more accepted if they did not had such a long cooldown and also did not required having Envoy rank, that means 50,000 CXP.

Previous we only needed 160 DXP to reach rank 1, now we need 2500 CXP so those Aid the Planet should be giving 160 CXP instead of 10, First contact gives more now it seems (unfortunately I have not run any without a booster so I can only say if you get all questions right its 90 CXP) but one thing was getting 20 DXP each day to gain 640 DXP for the next level and another is gaining 90 XCP a day for 500,000 CXP. to reach the next level

I would not go as far as asking 1000 CXP but certainly this is making the Exploration missions a complete and utter waste of time as the rewards of Aiding the Planet are completely off the investment a player have to do ... unless the End Game is not STFs but Commendations and as much I feel the game levels too fast, its also very clear I am playing missions were the Diplomatic options I should have are not present because of the changes from DXP to CXP
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-31-2012, 05:25 PM
This please. These mission rewards are so outdated and broken and missing now...
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-31-2012, 05:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bublawek2002 View Post
You used to get a nice little stipened after completing the aid the planet missions from the people of the planet. It was a little box that you could open and get a nice bit of loot. I hate trolling through the clusters and getting aid the planet missions as an admiral because these missions offer nothing to us. At least with the loot reward if it wasn't something I could use I could put it on the exchange or sell it and get some energy credits for it.

Yeah, I wondered what happened to the box reward for these missions. Not only do they don't offer anything anymore but it costs you to replicate the needed items they are asking for. Every time I get an aid the planet I warp out as there is no way I am going to spend my EC and time and get next to nothing for it.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-31-2012, 05:47 PM
There ARE options for other ways to get the stuff that are cheaper than replicating them. But they still cost EC.