Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
If you have a team with 2 tacs and they both use their IDIC tribble the small 2 will appear with the tactical buff and from that point on your AIM will no longer work. Cycle your aim back and forth and you won't see the values change on your gun.

Has this just become the worst Tribble for any team?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-29-2012, 04:58 PM
AIM? Are you talking about shooter mode or a specific ability?
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-29-2012, 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farktoid5000
AIM? Are you talking about shooter mode or a specific ability?
think what he means fark is the change or showing that its applied in both shooter and rpg modes when on ground and the buff icon is only showing as active in rpg mode. (will see if its working as intended once I get home aswell this afternoon.)
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-29-2012, 05:20 PM
In your tactical officer, team up with 1 or 2 other tactical officers. On the ground have all 3 tactical officers or just 2 activate their IDIC tribble. Watch for the stacking below the health bar. Now hover your mouse over your gun's primary ability and press the X key to enter Aim mode. It does not matter which shooting mode you are in. The values don't change.

Now leave team and press X 3 times to cycle through a while set of Aim and non-Aim mode and your Gun values will start changing again.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-29-2012, 05:21 PM
Okay I'm following now.

Yes, that is a bug, thanks for letting us know. We'll get it taken care of.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-29-2012, 05:29 PM
There is no way for me to check this, but maybe check that the Science Stacking of this tribble doesn't disable the Honor Guard's health Regen on its armor.