Lt. Commander
# 11
03-30-2012, 11:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BorticusCryptic
Thanks, guys. I know it's not always as evident here on the forums, but I can assure you that the entire team here is just as dedicated to making this game successful and enjoyable as you believe I am. Still, the recognition doesn't hurt.

As for getting involved in PvP in-game, I have to admit that it may be a bit of a longshot. When I play in my free time, I primarily do so with my girlfriend and/or brother, both of whom don't have much interest in PvP at this time. That may change, and I'll keep the invitation in mind should that come to pass.

I have a feeling that some of the future changes being talked about to PvP maps and mechanics may drive such an event to take place...
you should see if they will bump your pay is you do advanced off site training (lots of pvp) to enhance your ability to do your job! knowing exactly how all these abilities work in practice at their extremes will give you the best perspective (basically our perspective) on how to handle them going forward.

we should come up with an accreditation system for pvp lol. study hard, there will be a test! and the test costs $100!
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-30-2012, 11:20 PM
Hey J man, any chance of getting a dev response regarding the massive amounts of people who disagree with the field generators still stacking?

I hate to sound like Im hijacking the thread, but since all the other threads/posts have gone for 5 days so far with no dev response what so ever, I figured I'd try my luck.
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-31-2012, 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stromgold View Post
Hey J man, any chance of getting a dev response regarding the massive amounts of people who disagree with the field generators still stacking?

I hate to sound like Im hijacking the thread, but since all the other threads/posts have gone for 5 days so far with no dev response what so ever, I figured I'd try my luck.
I would also appreciate a dev position for this, even though it may not be the final one. Like what are devs thoughts so far?

@dribyelruh - very well said man!

To J-man: thanks for your good intentions. I bet you have more power to change things than you show us, and I hope that you will reach to us more often.