Lt. Commander
...you could access the Exchange/Bank from your ready room or something, so you don't have to keep going back to ESD/Azura then back to your interior with the supplies you need for the assignment. just saying...
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-31-2012, 07:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupAJ1M View Post
...you could access the Exchange/Bank from your ready room or something, so you don't have to keep going back to ESD/Azura then back to your interior with the supplies you need for the assignment. just saying...
They could just allow you to use the Azura Com item from inside the ready room.

That would not change things too terribly from the way it already is.

Just because your not on the bridge should not mean your ship should not be able to use the device to hail the Azura.

Still though that will obviously be a very low prioty change they could make.

We should be happy they at least allowed us to access all the random missions with not having to run arround all over the ship. Its good enough for now.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-31-2012, 07:28 AM
Why bother to play the game...?

Let's just put everything in the Ready Room and sit there like we are in front of our computers...

We can be couch-potatoes, in-game, as well.

Lt. Commander
# 4
03-31-2012, 07:47 AM
Quote:
The have to have some reason to visit the hubs. The bank and exchange are services that give a reason to go there.

A compromise on this would be a C-store purchase that offers the following:

Unlock bank on Ready Room console
Per Character - 5000cp
Per Account - 13500cp
Unlock Exchange on Ready Room console
Per Character - 5000cp
Per Account - 13500cp
Unlock Exchange and Bank on Ready Room console
Per Character - 9000cp
Per Account - 24300cp
Yes, I realize that those prices are extremely high. But we are talking about a step that takes just a couple of minutes to perform, visiting a social hub. If that really is such a hard thing to do, then save up and by the right to bypass pretty much the only thing that encourages going to places where social activities among players happens, even if it is mostly limited to just passing each other in a corridor.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-31-2012, 07:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyNY View Post
Why bother to play the game...?

Let's just put everything in the Ready Room and sit there like we are in front of our computers...

We can be couch-potatoes, in-game, as well.

Isn't that what Admiral's do, sit behind desks? :p
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-31-2012, 07:58 AM
Quote:
Isn't that what Admiral's do, sit behind desks? :p
heh...

I wouldn't know...

My toons are all former-Admirals, that have been demoted back to Captains for destroying the enemy, by explodong next to them.

Lt. Commander
# 7
03-31-2012, 09:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainQuirk View Post
Unlock bank on Ready Room console
Per Character - 5000cp
Per Account - 13500cp
Unlock Exchange on Ready Room console
Per Character - 5000cp
Per Account - 13500cp
Unlock Exchange and Bank on Ready Room console
Per Character - 9000cp
Per Account - 24300cp
Somehow i doubt anyone in their right mind would pay 192 to access a console on their bidge for all characters just to access the exchange and bank. Even the cheapest price you guestimated is waaaaaayyy too much for a simple unlock.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-31-2012, 11:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesypizza
Somehow i doubt anyone in their right mind would pay 192 to access a console on their bidge for all characters just to access the exchange and bank. Even the cheapest price you guestimated is waaaaaayyy too much for a simple unlock.
I know... It was intentional.

People have been asking for a reason to visit their interiors and have wanted stuff to do in them. Now we have it. And they want to not have to leave their ship to do anything. We're talking about one click to get to the interior (you can be standing in front of the bank or exchange to get there) and another click to leave. There's a brief load screen and you're back where you need to be.

If having to do that is really such a chore, then a way to bypass it should be made available at a very high price. This way it cannot be said that the option is not offered, and at the same time manually switching between interior and ground map becomes less of an issue.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-31-2012, 11:51 AM
I think your personal bank should be in your ship interior at least, since it's pretty much what would be in your own cargobay.