Lt. Commander
# 1 Wish Upon A Star
03-31-2012, 08:09 AM
First of all I would like to commend the Devs for the furious days,and sleepless
nights they have spent in making STOL a game that would keep everyone coming back for more,and
also those players that have stuck with it even in the face of disappointments. I know its not an easy
job trying to please everyone. Like some of you, I'm one of those that isn't very fond of change, for
fear that some things that I'm very happy with might get a complicated "tweak" or dumped
completely.

Before I left a second time to save money, I remembered some of the some the "small" things some
of us clamored for. Upon my 3rd return I havent had time to read everything, and Im still just a
little overwhelmed by all the new big changes. I wont hammer on the Devs too hard, but lets not
overlook that sometimes its the simple or small things that gives our players big-satisfaction.

Havent had time to read all the future developments, but heres a list of things that I was hoping to
see this time around, and many others had mentioned them before I left.

1. "Traveling-Bridge"

2. All Console-Seats and lounge-seats with Auto-Seating.

3. Still keep the "Visit-Bridge" around, but add more interactive-functions,(Fun and Functional items)
including lounges,medical and engineering.

If anyone knows of future developments related to these items,feel free to let me know. I just
stepped back in and Im FARRR from caught up!

Thanks Everyone./Adm. Bill Wyld
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-31-2012, 08:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyld45

3. Still keep the "Visit-Bridge" around, but add more interactive-functions,(Fun and Functional items)
including lounges,medical and engineering.

If anyone knows of future developments related to these items,feel free to let me know. I just
stepped back in and Im FARRR from caught up!

Thanks Everyone./Adm. Bill Wyld
Number 3 has been done for the most part.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-31-2012, 07:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trismigistus View Post
Number 3 has been done for the most part.
Ehhh,...not quite what I pictured yet.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-31-2012, 07:43 PM
Oh, and that little thing where you click for return to "Tactical-View", the Captain should be
throwing a "View" switch on his chair console, not hitting his com to teleport from his bridge!

Use the "Turbo-Lift" for a loading screenie when going to other decks instead of the current screen.