Lt. Commander
so recently i was thinking about what other (established) races i could make an 'Alien' Captain into.
to my surprise i could not make a deferi female due to limitations on the Character Creation program. these limitations include, lack of Kreetassan horns.

upon further inspection, there are other discrepancies between the male alien creator and female. females do not have access to Lethean teeth, Benzite Tendrils, boney spikes,

Jem Hadar Facial pieces (Base Complexion, Jaw spikes), and Benzite respirators would be a nice addition too.
I would like to see Catian and Gorn pieces in the Alien Creator as well even if only in the klingon side.

I would also like to see Aliens on the Klingon side have access to all the Klingon racial armors and outfits.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-01-2012, 06:08 PM
they cant even give female trills makeup correctly or head options(i.e visors)
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-01-2012, 08:07 PM
They really should make Deferi a C-Store species for both factions. In all seriousness, there likely WOULD be a few that would coose to sign up.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-02-2012, 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilCell View Post
They really should make Deferi a C-Store species for both factions. In all seriousness, there likely WOULD be a few that would coose to sign up.
gimme a breen anyday over the deferi
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-03-2012, 03:15 PM
I remember female aliens being able to go taller, though that may have just been a divider looking like a 1 next to the 0.

But yeah, as my other topic here said, they definitely need to give Female aliens more options. They even took AWAY one of the horn options for female aliens.