Lt. Commander
# 1 Exchange problem...
04-01-2012, 03:05 AM
I've put some items (3 stacks) on exchange for a total of 15/18 milions of energy credits... now they aren't in the exchange, i haven't got the money for the items... they aren't on my mail....where are them?
I've just lost them?
Hope not...

Could someone help me? TY
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-01-2012, 05:20 AM
Did you receve a mail from the exchange, that your items were sold? If no I would suggest wirting a ticket, if yes, are you gold member or bought the energycredit cap increase? Otherwise you would be limited to 10 million credits.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-01-2012, 07:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nolas76
Did you receve a mail from the exchange, that your items were sold? If no I would suggest wirting a ticket, if yes, are you gold member or bought the energycredit cap increase? Otherwise you would be limited to 10 million credits.
I'm gold member and i dind't recived a mail from the exchange... :|
Should I write a ticket?
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-01-2012, 07:27 AM
I'm assuming you didn't even receive a message that said your items are being returned to you, correct?
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-01-2012, 08:44 AM
You may have hit your EC cap. A Silver account, once you hit 10 Million EC, any further proceeds will go into the 'bit bucket' and are lost... 'Gold' Accounts have a 1 Billion EC cap..
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-01-2012, 09:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by attilio View Post
I'm assuming you didn't even receive a message that said your items are being returned to you, correct?
Correct, and they aren't in my inventory\bank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grouchy.Otaku
You may have hit your EC cap. A Silver account, once you hit 10 Million EC, any further proceeds will go into the 'bit bucket' and are lost... 'Gold' Accounts have a 1 Billion EC cap..
i don't thik so, i've only 5kk and i'm a gold member so...
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-01-2012, 09:19 AM
How long has it been since the items have disappeared??? When the Servers are busy (such as a weekend) I've seen it take several hours for a returned Exchange item show up in the mail box...
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-01-2012, 09:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grouchy.Otaku
How long has it been since the items have disappeared??? When the Servers are busy (such as a weekend) I've seen it take several hours for a returned Exchange item show up in the mail box...
Think 3-4 days, no more....
I'll w8 more and then, if nothing will happen i'll report it
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-01-2012, 10:19 AM
are the items listed under your sell tab in the exchange interface? Also, if your trying to look for your listed items by doing a search are you filling in all the filters or leaving some set to all? Ive noticed with the exchange, depending on which filters you fill in (ie rank/quality/item type) you'll receive different sets of search results for the same items.
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-01-2012, 02:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoobiusMaximus View Post
are the items listed under your sell tab in the exchange interface? Also, if your trying to look for your listed items by doing a search are you filling in all the filters or leaving some set to all? Ive noticed with the exchange, depending on which filters you fill in (ie rank/quality/item type) you'll receive different sets of search results for the same items.
1--- no...they aren't :\

2--- Already know that...i'll try to search them

Think tomorrow i'll do a ticket
i'll let u know