Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
It would be nice to have the ability to always go on instances with only a few people (or no people) on them for people who have low bandwidth (bad area/ran out of internet) or don't want to use much internet.

It would also be nice if you could email energy credits to other players (or at least yourself) and trade bound items between your characters.

It would also be nice to know when Admiral and Fleet Admiral will come out (e.g. a year/half a year etc).

Sorry if I didn't follow the proper format for a request.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-02-2012, 06:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by afree100
It would be nice to have the ability to always go on instances with only a few people (or no people) on them for people who have low bandwidth (bad area/ran out of internet) or don't want to use much internet.

It would also be nice if you could email energy credits to other players (or at least yourself) and trade bound items between your characters.

It would also be nice to know when Admiral and Fleet Admiral will come out (e.g. a year/half a year etc).

Sorry if I didn't follow the proper format for a request.
You can change instance by click the name of the map above the mini map.
You can trade EC to other players by trading with them. All so u can give your friends the ec log of and back on to your other toon. So they can give u the Ec.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-02-2012, 07:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logix156 View Post
I don't want to need to load a 75-person instance in order to switch to a 20-person one. Player distribution needs to be evened out a lot... could we get this at least as an option?
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-02-2012, 07:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logix156 View Post
You can trade EC to other players by trading with them. All so u can give your friends the ec log of and back on to you other too. So they can give u the Ec.
I already know all of what you have said and employ some of it what I mean is an option the always puts you on low populated instances instead of having to do it it manually (it can take 10mins just to dock at earth doing it manually).
I have a character that I trade EC with already it is very painful and my friends are on only a fraction of the time I am.
Although you can go on tribble to solve the low population problem it is a test server I want to play on holodeck not tribble.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-02-2012, 07:09 PM
Quote:
I already know all of what you have said and employ some of it what I mean is an option the always puts you on low populated instances instead of having to do it it manually (it can take 10mins just to dock at earth doing it manually).
I have a character that I trade EC with already it is very painful and my friends are on only a fraction of the time I am.
Although you can go on tribble to solve the low population problem it is a test server I want to play on holodeck not tribble.
I no a lot of people have problems with slow loading on highly populated maps. I think I can tell u that they won't do that. I no a lot of people have that problem and it comes down to a slow Internet speed most of the time. I understand its a pain.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-02-2012, 07:11 PM
Quote:
Best way to move EC between your character currently is to post an item (like a battery) on the exchange with the alt you want to transfer EC TO, then buy it off the exchange with the character you want to tranfer FROM. (Just make sure you use an "odd" EC amount so you make sure you are buying the item you posted, not someone else's.)
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-02-2012, 11:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrekkieTravis View Post
Best way to move EC between your character currently is to post an item (like a battery) on the exchange with the alt you want to transfer EC TO, then buy it off the exchange with the character you want to tranfer FROM. (Just make sure you use an "odd" EC amount so you make sure you are buying the item you posted, not someone else's.)
I think I though of this a while ago Thank You I will try it. But doesn't the exchange limit the amount of items in the view to the cheapest ones.
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-03-2012, 07:55 AM
Quote:
I think I though of this a while ago Thank You I will try it. But doesn't the exchange limit the amount of items in the view to the cheapest ones.
The ezxhange does limit to 400 items, but just make sure the item you are selling is either less than 400 or you price it so you can still see it.