Lt. Commander
# 1 Recruiting Resolve Engineers
04-02-2012, 09:49 AM
Does the general recruitment mission or the exchange under performing officer mission or any recruitment mission ever produce engineers with resolve? What about the doff packs from c-store? Any others soarces i hadnt thought of?

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-02-2012, 10:16 AM
The Gamma Quadrant Duty Officer pack from the C store comes with with white, green, and blue (sometimes purple) Doffs that all have the resolve trait.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-02-2012, 10:29 AM
As far as I know, none of the recruitment stuff from SFA can give you DOffs with resolve. The sources of resolve DOffs are 1) Bajoran and Cardassian officer exchanges 2) Dominion prisoner exchanges 3) a couple of assignment chains and 4) Gamma Quadrant C-Store packs.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-02-2012, 11:12 AM
Yeah, what Pants said.

It would be nice, since we are spending real money in the c-store, if there was at least one guaranteed Resolve engineer in each pack. Just guarantee us one - an honest exchange - and let us weigh the cost/benefit.

*edit* snark deleted
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-02-2012, 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thepantsparty
As far as I know, none of the recruitment stuff from SFA can give you DOffs with resolve. The sources of resolve DOffs are 1) Bajoran and Cardassian officer exchanges 2) Dominion prisoner exchanges 3) a couple of assignment chains and 4) Gamma Quadrant C-Store packs.
Thanks for your help! And these officer exchanges are at the academy or on Bajor? I assume the prisoner exchange is in sector of Beta Ursa..?
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-02-2012, 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrinTrekTron
Thanks for your help! And these officer exchanges are at the academy or on Bajor? I assume the prisoner exchange is in sector of Beta Ursa..?
The officer exchanges are rare assignments opened up by completing the consulate chains for the appropriate species. They start with "Deliver Communique to X Government 1/4," and they show up in Cardassian space (BU, AT, ZA) and their attached star clusters.

The Dominion prisoner exchange also shows up anywhere in Cardassian space + star clusters, and uses the Dominion fugitives that you get from the Facility 4028 fugitives chain (and once it gets fixed, the repeatable that becomes available afterwards).