Lt. Commander
~I implore, beg, advocate for, beseech thee, call to you, urge, request, press on for, plead, crave for, call to you Cryptic:

!! Please give us the ability to save our Bridge and Captain abilities to templates so that when we switch Ships or Bridge officers, we can simply load the template that we ourselves created and saved, instead of having to take the time to re-map all of our Abilities. !!

~I like to switch between four ships on a single Character. I play my Assault Cruiser, Miranda, Nebula Refit and Intrepid. I have different Bridge officer that I use for each of these Ships and some that cross over.

~Every time I switch between ships, I have to re-map all of my abilities manually and it takes a fair amount of time. Please make it friendlier for us to switch ships. This is especially true when switching to Shuttle Craft!!! Every time I go from my shuttle to my main ship, I regret it, because I have to re-map everything.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-04-2012, 08:10 AM
id love a way to save the buttons too its why i never change ship and never do shuttle missions i hate having to put everything the way it was .
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-04-2012, 08:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleon View Post
~I implore, beg, advocate for, beseech thee, call to you, urge, request, press on for, plead, crave for, call to you Cryptic:

!! Please give us the ability to save our Bridge and Captain abilities to templates so that when we switch Ships or Bridge officers, we can simply load the template that we ourselves created and saved, instead of having to take the time to re-map all of our Abilities. !!

~I like to switch between four ships on a single Character. I play my Assault Cruiser, Miranda, Nebula Refit and Intrepid. I have different Bridge officer that I use for each of these Ships and some that cross over.

~Every time I switch between ships, I have to re-map all of my abilities manually and it takes a fair amount of time. Please make it friendlier for us to switch ships. This is especially true when switching to Shuttle Craft!!! Every time I go from my shuttle to my main ship, I regret it, because I have to re-map everything.

And here's a better angle.

Allowing for something like this would make ship swapping much smoother which in turn can better promote captains having more than one ship.

Like those found in the C-store.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-04-2012, 08:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by USS_Ultimatum
And here's a better angle.

Allowing for something like this would make ship swapping much smoother which in turn can better promote captains having more than one ship.

Like those found in the C-store.
True! It would make it much more easy on me to swap between ships and therefore, actually want to play with more ships rather than just one.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-04-2012, 10:17 AM
I would also add to this request, the ability to save the uniforms as uniforms, not as species+gender+uniform