Lt. Commander
[One of Four] B'Tran Cluster Renown
[Ten of Ten (Technician)] B'Tran Cluster Support
Both only have two traits: Efficient and Logical.

Klingon equivalent have 4 traits.

As they are Borg, they should at least have Resilient and/or Eidetic Memory as most other Liberated Borg Doffs have this traits.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-02-2012, 05:27 AM
You know, I kind of wondered about that. I suspect it has something to do with the same reasoning that the "Reclaim Borg Drones" mission didn't give a Doff at all and now can only give a Green or Blue on critical success. They didn't want the doffing rewards to overshadow the STF Liberated Borg rewards.

Don't get me wrong, it wouldn't hurt my feelings to see an extra trait or two but I wouldn't hold my breath for it either.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-02-2012, 01:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveHale View Post
You know, I kind of wondered about that. I suspect it has something to do with the same reasoning that the "Reclaim Borg Drones" mission didn't give a Doff at all and now can only give a Green or Blue on critical success. They didn't want the doffing rewards to overshadow the STF Liberated Borg rewards.

Don't get me wrong, it wouldn't hurt my feelings to see an extra trait or two but I wouldn't hold my breath for it either.
I would agree, if it were not for this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breakh
Klingon equivalent have 4 traits.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-02-2012, 05:45 PM
Hmmm. I totally over looked that. I wonder if that's because of the different races? What would the other two traits from a Caitian be?