Lt. Commander
Since the last couple of patches. I have not seen any bioweapons missions.

I have finished all the intitial chains. I used to see these regularly and used them to level medical.

Now when I check medical missions all I ever see are Cure Tummy Ache and Use Gamma Commodities for Something. No bio weapons.

Am I just missing these or are the not spawning.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-05-2012, 08:19 AM
I've been looking for these myself since I have several unfinished chains to complete. Have not found any in a long time.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-10-2012, 10:39 AM
I still have not seen these. I have made a point of going to all the areas where I would normally pick them up and have not seen a one in 2-3 weeks. Since two major patches ago.

I have however seen the steps in the chain on an alt. But on my main I have seen none of the repeatables. Only med assignments I see are the static heal this or that and ones using Gamma commodities.

These are either really really rare now or simply not spawning,

Its one of those things I used to see several times a day so their absence is very noticable.

These being missing has also taken some flavor from the KDF assignments since releasing a plague is a bit different than healing a stomach ache. Must be the Orions with all the tummy aches because Warriors of the Empire would just tuff it out.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-10-2012, 04:38 PM
Haven't seen these since a few patches ago either.