Lt. Commander
# 1 Passive Trait opinions please.
04-02-2012, 11:53 AM
Hi all.

I plan to build an Alien Klingon Engineer to exclusively fly a Graumba destroyer loaded out with the new Phase Polaron Beams from the most recent Featured Episode. I'm a bit torn when it comes to the passive traits I want to or should pick though and would like some input from others before I make my final decision.

I know for sure that I am taking Astrophysicist because of the boost to Flow Capacitors, which will increase the effectiveness of the Glider effect from the Omega Set. I'm also taking Warp Theorist to help boost power levels.

My instincts are telling me to take Techie, and Efficient Captain so I get the hull repair and improved power levels. But I was considering taking Accurate and Elusive instead. Any Ideas? Opinions?

Is the accuracy and elusiveness worth loosing out on the hull repair and power level boosts on what will be a beam boat?

Lt. Commander
# 2
04-02-2012, 04:06 PM
Warp Theorist
Efficient Captain
Accurate
Elusive

Every other space trait is weaker.

I took techie instead of accurate back when the game was first released and I've been kicking myself ever since. Don't waste a trait on flow capacitors either when you can invest skillpoints into it instead.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-02-2012, 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baxis
Hi all.

I plan to build an Alien Klingon Engineer to exclusively fly a Graumba destroyer loaded out with the new Phase Polaron Beams from the most recent Featured Episode. I'm a bit torn when it comes to the passive traits I want to or should pick though and would like some input from others before I make my final decision.

I know for sure that I am taking Astrophysicist because of the boost to Flow Capacitors, which will increase the effectiveness of the Glider effect from the Omega Set. I'm also taking Warp Theorist to help boost power levels.

My instincts are telling me to take Techie, and Efficient Captain so I get the hull repair and improved power levels. But I was considering taking Accurate and Elusive instead. Any Ideas? Opinions?

Is the accuracy and elusiveness worth loosing out on the hull repair and power level boosts on what will be a beam boat?

I don't know what Techie was like before the skills and traits were all rearranged, but I do know that now, techie seems to be a waste of a trait, especially when one works into it how much they "gain" in terms of skill points.