Lt. Commander
Has anybody else noticed a slowdown in colonization chain assignments? I have 3 that I only need the renown mission for and it hasn't popped up up in the last 7 days or so. I actually only found 2 colonization missions in the last week and I'm on and check every system twice a day so out of 14+ logins and 12 systems I had left to do I only get 2 missions total? I used to get at least 1-2/day before.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-02-2012, 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeloxx View Post
Has anybody else noticed a slowdown in colonization chain assignments? I have 3 that I only need the renown mission for and it hasn't popped up up in the last 7 days or so. I actually only found 2 colonization missions in the last week and I'm on and check every system twice a day so out of 14+ logins and 12 systems I had left to do I only get 2 missions total? I used to get at least 1-2/day before.
ive actualy noticed the opposite, there seems to be more
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-02-2012, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xixboneheadxix
ive actualy noticed the opposite, there seems to be more
I had this for a while, but then not.

Though I'm in the same situation as the OP: I went from having only one renown to having all but a couple in a few weeks. The more renowns you have left the less chances you have of seeing a step. Instead of checking against 14 sectors you're checking 10, then 5, then 2, etc. Your chances per sector aren't improving, so progress starts to slow down.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-02-2012, 01:24 PM
mine seem to be a bit slower but one thing I'm dead on missing is the renown repeat, I've yet to get a repeat. I'm guessing however that is to be expected?
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-02-2012, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuui View Post
mine seem to be a bit slower but one thing I'm dead on missing is the renown repeat, I've yet to get a repeat. I'm guessing however that is to be expected?
Are you looking for something called "renown"? What you want is "Support [sector] Colonization Efforts."
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-02-2012, 04:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hevach View Post
Are you looking for something called "renown"? What you want is "Support [sector] Colonization Efforts."
No i wasn't, but the "repeatable" seems to just blend in with the rest of them, then.
I will pay closer attention.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-02-2012, 05:12 PM
This is a known issue. Colonization, diplomacy, and marauding assignments are unintentionally now less frequent due to the ship interior update. Heretic has said that there is an adjustment in the pipeline.
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-02-2012, 06:12 PM
thanks, at least I know now what it was. I have no problem waiting for a fix.