Lt. Commander
# 21
04-03-2012, 01:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastor_Forthright View Post
when I saw an image Massive Black did for what I think is Perpetual's STO.
I always liked that image a lot.

And i liked our old ESD lounge. The simple fact that it was a seperate and quiet area. Used for fleet meetings, roleplaying, or just for a little relaxation after all the fights (with a nice view on Earth). Something handy there: Because it was a separate area with less things and players to load (like the lower level on ESD & Ship Requisition today), it was a nice spot to log out and back in (noticeable shorter loading times).

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkstocbr
Why not just copy paste the Ship Requisitions map, and update it into a lounge.

Rotate the interior ESD, and cut a door to join the 2 up?
That would be my suggestion as well. The windows and the whole map layout of the old lounge doesnt fit otherwise. And i really could see the Ship Requisitions map as a nice new ESD lounge. Change the interior, the lighting, and maybe add a new (maybe smaller) damaged ship outside the window with busy bees, and it would be perfect!
Lt. Commander
# 22
04-08-2012, 01:25 PM
That lounge was before my time but it looks like something I would LOVE to see added back in to the game. And something I would enjoy making use of. Oh... and while we're at it... could someone PLEASE get the DJ in Club 47 some more music. They've been playing the same song for at least 3 months! Sheeeeesh :p
Lt. Commander
# 23
04-08-2012, 05:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax6996
That lounge was before my time but it looks like something I would LOVE to see added back in to the game. And something I would enjoy making use of. Oh... and while we're at it... could someone PLEASE get the DJ in Club 47 some more music. They've been playing the same song for at least 3 months! Sheeeeesh :p
No they've been playing that music for the last 14 months.