Lt. Commander
# 1 DS9 Uniforms
04-02-2012, 07:43 PM
I have a real quick question. For the Deep Space 9 Uniform, do we get the regular DS9 uniform, the one that looks like the TNG movie, AND do we get the TNG series uniform? That may have been a little too confusing.

The bottom line is do I get the TNG series uniform WITH the DS9 uniform in the DS9 Uniform thing?

The reason I want to know is it's between that or the Motion Picture uniforms for me, and I'm trying to decide.

-DJ
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-02-2012, 07:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flywiz
I have a real quick question. For the Deep Space 9 Uniform, do we get the regular DS9 uniform, the one that looks like the TNG movie, AND do we get the TNG series uniform? That may have been a little too confusing.

The bottom line is do I get the TNG series uniform WITH the DS9 uniform in the DS9 Uniform thing?

The reason I want to know is it's between that or the Motion Picture uniforms for me, and I'm trying to decide.

-DJ
The DS9 uniform is just the one used in the first season of DS9 and on Voyager. It's all black with Red/Gold/Blue on the shoulders. It doesn't include the TNG Series or film uniforms, though you can buy those seperately in thr c-store.

Hope that helps! =)
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-02-2012, 07:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flywiz

-DJ
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...84#post3265584

The "Deep Space Nine" uniform pack is the one they wore at the beginning of the series. It does not include any TNG uniforms. The "TNG uniform" pack was the one they wore during the run of the TNG series. Sisko is wearing one in his first scene. But otherwise appears very rarely in DS9
The free The "Next Generation-Film" uniform is the uniform DS9 used in later seasons and the TNG cast wore from the film First Contact onwards.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-02-2012, 07:56 PM
Ok, thanks, that cleared things up a lot. It was just that I saw the TNG series uniform with the DS9 one in the c-store, and must've thought they came with each other. Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-02-2012, 09:36 PM
The DS9 uniforms can also be bought for relatively little on the Exchange. They were drops in the Cardassian boxes and are pretty plentiful on the Exchange. (if you want to save your C-Store points, that is)
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-02-2012, 10:37 PM
They're essentially the "Voyager" uniforms, but with the old TNG style Commbadge. That said, the "First Contact" uniform and Voyager commbadge are available free to all. That uniform is called "TNG Movie" I believe.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-04-2012, 12:26 PM
You know there's pictures of all the uniforms along with the desciption in the c-store right?