Lt. Commander
# 141
05-31-2012, 07:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by carmenara
+100000

Adding on to the list of gentlemanly awesomess
  • No $500 hair bills (hair in avatar pic cost $500)
  • No $6000 facial bills every 6-10 months
  • Men's facial care doesn't cost $250 per shot
  • Makeup is unnecessary. NO makeup looks better!
  • Will not look wierd talking about Clausewitz, HMS Dreadnaught and panzerkampfwagens at work/home/in the subway
  • Will not look wierd redneck engineering motorcycles using garden/kitchen tools during lunch breaks at work
  • No need to hesitate before unleashing cans of whoopass on unsuspecting ID-10Ts
  • Immune to stupid unwanted advice from busybodies
As long as she's not breaking it worse any girl wrenching on their own motorcycle is flat out awesome.
Lt. Commander
# 142
05-31-2012, 08:53 AM
Quote:
I for one find acres of exposed skin a concept fit to ridicule, mirror universe "uniforms" included. Showing excessive skin doesn't make anyone attractive. On the contrary, it makes them cheap. It's like saying, a personality of a forumer is evident in their writing style.
<sigh> I wish we lived in a world where female sexuality was celebrated, worshiped, and respected, not used as a quick& easy marketing ploy. But alas, women are cheapened and beauty bought and sold. This blasphemy, it should not be....

And yes, charging into a laser gun battle in the nude or nearly so is generally accepted as a bad idea, but here we have fiction. Thank God.

Quote:
Originally Posted by piwright42 View Post
As long as she's not breaking it worse any girl wrenching on their own motorcycle is flat out awesome.
Indeed, just as there is something attractive about a woman who could kick my *** six ways from Sunday, and look good doing it.
Lt. Commander
# 143 Boring
05-31-2012, 09:23 AM
Quote:
Indeed. Give me the hunk in that awesome Mk XII Omega suit anyday. He's actually useful fighting the Borg and covering your back and won't complain about being scratched and roasted to pieces every time the squad has to whack a trail through Cure Ground Elite Said Omega operative will also post useful information in the forums, not flood it with F-grade drama.

I for one find acres of exposed skin a concept fit to ridicule, mirror universe "uniforms" included. Showing excessive skin doesn't make anyone attractive. On the contrary, it makes them cheap. It's like saying, a personality of a forumer is evident in their writing style.
I am the best STF fighter there is dressed in less-is-best attire. Why don't you let me prove this to you. Get your biggest brute in his mk xii set and invite me to your STF ground. Watch as I pick up his lousy butt up off the ground after an elite tac drone just pawn him and beat the tac drone to death while he recovers.
Lt. Commander
# 144
05-31-2012, 09:44 AM
I can not believe you guys are talking about "computer generated girls" come on folks, i want to find a "real" living, breathing and non-green, Trekkie girl. Some who doesn't mind the Trek (contrary to popular belief Trek is not really big in Girl the population) or at least the ones my age, late teens i'm 19. So the advantages to the Sci-fi girl population is that they are darn elusive, not once have i seen a cute Trek girl my own age. Geordi and I can totally relate, we both have struck out more times than we can count.

News flash, instead of chasing fake computer girls who are really guys (take that for what you will) maybe you should try the real thing.

I still haven't given up yet, there's got to be some Trek lovin' girls around.

The only thing males get playing female characters is virtual cross dressing and get gawkers at home.......Gross.
Lt. Commander
# 145
05-31-2012, 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake477
I can not believe you guys are talking about "computer generated girls" come on folks, i want to find a "real" living, breathing and non-green, Trekkie girl. Some who doesn't mind the Trek (contrary to popular belief Trek is not really big in Girl the population) or at least the ones my age, late teens i'm 19. So the advantages to the Sci-fi girl population is that they are darn elusive, not once have i seen a cute Trek girl my own age. Geordi and I can totally relate, we both have struck out more times than we can count.

News flash, instead of chasing fake computer girls who are really guys (take that for what you will) maybe you should try the real thing.

I still haven't given up yet, there's got to be some Trek lovin' girls around.

The only thing males get playing female characters is virtual cross dressing and get gawkers at home.......Gross.
Ummm try conventions, or join a sci-fi book club.
Lt. Commander
# 146
05-31-2012, 09:48 AM
Quote:
Indeed. Give me the hunk in that awesome Mk XII Omega suit anyday. He's actually useful fighting the Borg and covering your back and won't complain about being scratched and roasted to pieces every time the squad has to whack a trail through Cure Ground Elite Said Omega operative will also post useful information in the forums, not flood it with F-grade drama.

Well my Gorn likes to Go topless but thats because he likes to bask in the warm sun (anyone finding Gorn sexy is hereby refered to Deana Troi)
Lt. Commander
# 147
05-31-2012, 10:15 AM
Quote:
Who ever said that's what we were talking about.....?
Lt. Commander
# 148
05-31-2012, 10:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace
Who ever said that's what we were talking about.....?
The op was very odd
Lt. Commander
# 149
05-31-2012, 10:28 AM
Quote:
The op was very odd
Pffffft. That was 15 pages ago, Old hat. Now we're talking about the ramifications of fanservice, ingame and out.
Lt. Commander
# 150
05-31-2012, 10:36 AM
Quote:
Eh... I got several female Trekkie friends.
Except most don't like gaming much. Hence why they aren't around.

EDIT: Closed for necroing an old thread. Remember, if a thread has been inactive for 30 days, you should not post to it. Feel free to create a new thread on the subject if you would like to discuss further ~BranFlakes
Closed Thread