Lt. Commander
# 21
04-03-2012, 05:56 AM
Hang over 1 was way funnier than Hang over 2.

wait this the wrong thread.
my bad.
Lt. Commander
# 22
04-03-2012, 06:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
Hang over 1 was way funnier than Hang over 2.

wait this the wrong thread.
my bad.
Is it though? Is it really the wrong thread? I mean think about the implications of waking up next to the OP missing a tooth while a sehlat wanders around your ready room? You don't even remember completing that STF, let alone getting the rare salvage you needed. But then the OP steps in to discuss how amazing men are to him in completing those missions -- in her best Mike Tyson voice.
Lt. Commander
# 23
04-03-2012, 06:08 AM
Quote:
I don't like taking penetrating wounds or phaser burns.

Be careful where you point that Phaser Lance, sugar.
Lt. Commander
# 24
04-03-2012, 06:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax
My own Klingon character does have an Orion woman on the crew (engineering post) I would much rather put her in Trousers and a uniform top
My main KDF character IS an Orion female... I play her as being raised in a Klingon House, with her own spin on being an "Honorable Warrior"... and she's never running around in a chainmail bikini. She's tough, she's smart, and she has the complete devotion of her crew.

Though if I had to do it over, I would've rolled a Gorn (if the Gorn had been fixed up right when I was rolling a KDF). As a guy rp-ing a girl, I would never be comfortable playing a seductive vamp and I don't even try.
Lt. Commander
# 25 Beautiful Face
04-03-2012, 07:26 AM
The first thing you see when you wake up from a punishing Borg bolt, is a beautiful Orion girls face, are you seriously telling me you would rather have a man standing over you?
Lt. Commander
# 26
04-03-2012, 07:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triangulum_Phoenix
The first thing you see when you wake up from a punishing Borg bolt, is a beautiful Orion girls face, are you seriously telling me you would rather have a man standing over you?
Unless she is holding a sandwich. Yes... Yes I would prefer a man.

Totally worth it getting that out of my system.
Pure satisfaction.
Lt. Commander
# 27
04-03-2012, 07:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
Unless she is holding a sandwich. Yes... Yes I would prefer a man.

Totally worth it getting that out of my system.
Pure satisfaction.
is a man with a sandwich the critical success outcome then?
Lt. Commander
# 28
04-03-2012, 07:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superchum View Post
Is it though? Is it really the wrong thread? I mean think about the implications of waking up next to the OP missing a tooth while a sehlat wanders around your ready room? You don't even remember completing that STF, let alone getting the rare salvage you needed. But then the OP steps in to discuss how amazing men are to him in completing those missions -- in her best Mike Tyson voice.
Maybe you are right. I do often wake up to Orion women next to me, often hung-over though the Targs have all thier teeth (as do the tribbles) and left wondering what the events of the night before held or involved.
The only voice that greets me stepping into the room is my Female Borg bridge officer commenting on the hour of the day, the events that need be done in service to the Empire and why the room smells like it was filled with rutting targs and blood wine.
The the 3-4 Orion women who slept in my bed leave and we all get back to work. The targs do what ever the targs do.
Lt. Commander
# 29
04-03-2012, 07:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
is a man with a sandwich the critical success outcome then?
Yes. But I generally don't trust a man to cook for me... I'm still having nightmares from when my ex burned meatballs in the microwave. Horrible nightmares.
Lt. Commander
# 30
04-03-2012, 07:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
Yes. But I generally don't trust a man to cook for me... I'm still having nightmares from when my ex burned meatballs in the microwave. Horrible nightmares.
His poor balls of meat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do not allow such contraptions on my ship for that very reason and becuase my Gorn crew likes thier hamsters warm.
Makes a horrible mess and the smell is worse.
Closed Thread