Lt. Commander
# 1 Interface Colors
04-02-2012, 02:50 PM
Over the weekend, I had the chance (thanks to Q) to start a Klingon character and bring him to max level. I was quite happy with the level of content.. there is plenty to get going with.

The thing that really bugged me, and I can see as a deterrent to playing a Klingon is the RED interface color. After playing a fed so long, the color is hard to get used to, and vice-versa when switching back.

I know nothing is ever as easy as it sounds, but since you have the system setup to run different interface colors, it should be simple enough to add an option to switch these colors.

I have read numerous other posts asking for MORE colors, and discussing the issues with adding them. I am NOT asking for more colors, though it would be nice...

Just being able to choose between the two existing interfaces would be a major leap in the right direction..
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-02-2012, 02:59 PM
This has been asked for before, I cant' recall the answer but yeah all blue and all red are boring and an eye sore, in fact the all red bothers my eyes enough that I can't play KDF all that long, if and when i even try to get one going again.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-02-2012, 07:12 PM
The Developers have said no, while I don't mine either I do wish there was a third white or grey Neutral option.
Lt. Commander
# 4 Misunderstood
04-02-2012, 07:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKnight1000
The Developers have said no, while I don't mine either I do wish there was a third white or grey Neutral option.
While I realize the Developers have said that they will not add more colors, that is not what I was suggesting.

I want a box in the options to choose between the two EXISTING colors.

No other MMO that I have played forces you to use a different interface just because you chose a different faction, it should be the USER'S CHOICE on whether to use red or blue.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-03-2012, 05:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alinari View Post
While I realize the Developers have said that they will not add more colors, that is not what I was suggesting.

I want a box in the options to choose between the two EXISTING colors.

No other MMO that I have played forces you to use a different interface just because you chose a different faction, it should be the USER'S CHOICE on whether to use red or blue.
Unfortunately that's a good idea I think they have also ruled out.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-03-2012, 05:53 AM
I would agree only if I can change that awful neony fed blue to red. The Blue is too bright and hurts my eyes. I find the red very soothing.