Lt. Commander
# 1 Webmail for StarTrek Online
04-03-2012, 10:48 AM
There used to be a webmail for startrek online, I wish they would bring it back because the mail service is very very limited. If you have alot of mail that you want to delete it takes forever because there isnt anyway to select more then just 1 mail item at a time. They used to have an online mail service where you could read your mail and delete alot of the stuff you dont need. It would be a good idea to give it to the people that pay for membership kinda as an incentive I guess.

I tried to search for a thread that covers this, but I couldnt seem to find anything. If anyone has seen a post about this could you please point me in the right direction

Many thanks
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-03-2012, 10:51 AM
Are you perhaps referring to the link between private messages and ingame mail?
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-03-2012, 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by martinbrayman View Post
Or click the "Private Messages" button at the right part of the screen right below the huge banner.
The part with"Welcome, *name here*"
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-03-2012, 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
Or click the "Private Messages" button at the right part of the screen right below the huge banner.
The part with"Welcome, *name here*"
That only works when we have new messages waiting.

While we can't compose Fleet Mail from outside the game, we can compose individual messages to send to friends. So I keep the mail link bookmarked on my browser now. I recommend only deleting mail from inside of the game when next we play our game. As the web-based mail system doesn't disclose attached items and we could delete those items by mistake. Once mail is deleted, well, it's gone.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-03-2012, 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by martinbrayman View Post
Thank you soooo much thats exactly what I was looking for!!!

I thought they disabled it, I couldnt find a link anywhere for it.. Anyway thank you so much for that it makes it so much easier for me
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-03-2012, 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWuff
Thank you soooo much thats exactly what I was looking for!!!

I thought they disabled it, I couldnt find a link anywhere for it.. Anyway thank you so much for that it makes it so much easier for me
Webmail is just clicking the Private Messages name on the forum. It takes you to the exact same location as that link.
Closed Thread