Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Lt. Commander
Reposting this to the proper forum:

I've purchased the ToB on one of my characters and claimed it. I started a new character and went to claim it for the new guy, but it's not showing up on the C-Store anywhere. Not under legacy claims, not even available for purchase again. Other companions are visible.

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/j...tos/no_tob.jpg

I can see it available when logged out, but not available anywhere when logged into my account

At least one other player noticing the same issue.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=263213
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-03-2012, 12:45 PM
It's not an issue, the tribbles in the C-store are only one per character.

if you want another you have to buy another for that next toon.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-03-2012, 12:50 PM
Yep. Stated as such in the C-Store description:

Quote:
Note: Purchase of this option is a single item unlock. If you discard, sell, trade, or auction a Tribble of Borg you WILL NOT be able to claim a free replacement from the C-Store. Once the item is unpacked from your inventory it will be bound to you.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-03-2012, 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shapey
It's not an issue, the tribbles in the C-store are only one per character.

if you want another you have to buy another for that next toon.
I've run into the same problem, and I think what he's saying is you can only get one tribble on an account, not just one per character. After I bought mine the ToB disappeared from the C-store completely whenever I looked at it while logged in.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-03-2012, 11:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by terloki
I've run into the same problem, and I think what he's saying is you can only get one tribble on an account, not just one per character. After I bought mine the ToB disappeared from the C-store completely whenever I looked at it while logged in.
^ this ^
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-04-2012, 07:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by terloki
^ I have this issue also, its just not in the store for any of my characters after buying it for my first one.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-04-2012, 10:17 AM
So if you really want a second one the exchange will be the only way, they are not cheap but well...
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-04-2012, 11:18 AM
I can confirm this issue as well, I bought it for one character, doeskin show up for any of the others.
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-05-2012, 10:40 AM
Tried to buy a tribble of borg for my Klink toon, with the sale being on and ran into the same problem. I see that it is max 1 per character, but I don't see anything saying it is one per account via the c-store.
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-07-2012, 12:33 PM
Same exact thing with the Fluidic Space Tribble.

Purchased it for one character. Went to purchase it for another and it's NOT available anywhere.

Cryptic? It's not listed as "one per account".