Lt. Commander
# 1 Editor Issue
04-03-2012, 02:31 PM
for some reason i cant edit anything in the editor

Edit: seems to have fixed itself. figures.

edit edit. nope its just being a pita. for some reason the sidebars like to play hide-and-seek-by-restarting
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-03-2012, 03:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdraftbrn View Post
for some reason i cant edit anything in the editor

Edit: seems to have fixed itself. figures.

edit edit. nope its just being a pita. for some reason the sidebars like to play hide-and-seek-by-restarting
Can you please be more specific? What exactly are you trying to do? What exactly is not working? Those little arrows that expand the menus in the sidebar don't work. If you put your cursor slightly above them, then you can drag the menus in and out.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-03-2012, 04:37 PM
like on the story and map sections the left side menu is just gone like its retracted and the tiny pipsqueak of arrows do nothing. personally i think that the mission is el bugo'd in that creator. my other missions are fine in the creator but THAT one wants to play the bug card
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-03-2012, 07:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdraftbrn View Post
like on the story and map sections the left side menu is just gone like its retracted and the tiny pipsqueak of arrows do nothing. personally i think that the mission is el bugo'd in that creator. my other missions are fine in the creator but THAT one wants to play the bug card
Again, those arrows are not working, but you should be able to drag the menus to the right manually, by putting your cursor right above the arrow and dragging.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-04-2012, 02:30 PM
yep. that did it kirkfat. couldnt get it to bugout and try that solution till today and it the solution does work. sometimes you just want to hulksmash in frustration