Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Duty Officer System and R&D
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
04-06-2012, 04:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirrelloid View Post
You're kidding right?

The other rewards for the assignment are very low for the time required. The only reason you'd bother with this assignment are the chance at the DOff.
Wrong. You do this chain to get Gul Tain.

regards,
Mr. J
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-06-2012, 06:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles_Lanier
Wrong. You do this chain to get Gul Tain.

regards,
Mr. J
I didn't say the chain, i said the assignment. *You* said the assignment. The chain is already done before you even see the assignment. The chain is irrelevant. Why are you shifting goalposts? You claimed the DOFF was a bonus *for the mission*, not for the *chain*. And you're absolutely wrong, the mission rewards are crap.

So the question is why would you take THIS assignment?'. As the cxp award is incredibly low for the time invested, the only possible reason is for the chance at a DOFF. And its not worth the time or assignment slot to only have a *chance* at a white DOFF.
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-06-2012, 01:40 PM
Quote:
[...] the mission rewards are crap.
Like many other assignments, so what? Dont like it? Dont do it.

Quote:
So the question is why would you take THIS assignment?'. As the cxp award is incredibly low for the time invested, the only possible reason is for the chance at a DOFF. And its not worth the time or assignment slot to only have a *chance* at a white DOFF.
Chance for DOFF makes it worthwile for me.

regards,
Mr. J
Lt. Commander
# 14
05-08-2012, 04:39 PM
Well, do you lose the officer you post to the assignment?
Lt. Commander
# 15
05-09-2012, 12:09 PM
Quote:
I
I'll do any assignment that might give me a DOFF or an alien toy. Sometimes it's not white, and sometimes I get nothing, but hey... I have a bunch of DOFFs sitting around doing nothing... lets keep em busy.