Lt. Commander
# 1 Analyze Shapeshifter Lockets
04-03-2012, 04:18 PM
I went to engineering and talked to my operations officer. He offered me a 4 part series entitled "Analyze Biological Characteristics of Shapeshifting Lockets". It requires lockets but says it will unlock additional assignments. Can anyone tell me where this is going? Is it worth investing the lockets?
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-03-2012, 04:31 PM
http://www.stowiki.org/Assignment_ch...ifting_Lockets

steps 1 and 2 (and their repeatable version) give amazing cxp for grinding medical and science, although steps 3 and 4 are more or less skippable because the end result isn't particularly good.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-03-2012, 04:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thepantsparty
http://www.stowiki.org/Assignment_ch...ifting_Lockets

steps 1 and 2 (and their repeatable version) give amazing cxp for grinding medical and science, although steps 3 and 4 are more or less skippable because the end result isn't particularly good.
OK, so i'm still alittle fussy on the cxp. That will help me hit crit on more missions?
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-03-2012, 05:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrinTrekTron
OK, so i'm still alittle fussy on the cxp. That will help me hit crit on more missions?
cxp = commendation xp, the amount that the little progress bar moves in each of the categories on the overview tab. reaching a new commendation rank in a category opens up new doffs you can buy from lt ferra and a few other things.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-03-2012, 06:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrinTrekTron
I'm going through and trying my best to complete them all just to have them done. If you don;t have the lockets or don't have the cash to buy them off of the exchange, it's probably not worth it until you do so.

It's not assignments I would be going out of my way to complete if that makes sense.