Lt. Commander
# 31
04-03-2012, 07:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Six-of-Nine
I tested this on tribble. Equipped on KDF, of course no armor is visible as is the norm. I mailed the armor to a fed toon, and it just looked like normal armor.
I'm surprised that the rewards aren't bind on pickup like other mission rewards eg Overcharged Plasma Sniper Rifle, is this working as intended? If so when can the KDF expect new toys mailed from their Federation counterparts?
Lt. Commander
# 32
04-03-2012, 07:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
This is definitely awesome and I cant wait to play. I can only hope we'll see more to follow in a timely manner
same here nagus same here
Lt. Commander
# 33
04-03-2012, 08:18 PM
They're prolly not Bind on Pickup for the reasons stated before, to sell to Fed Players for ungodly prices because they're too lazy to make a KDF toon. Much like how Klinks would sell Bat'leths on the exchange until mishes came out where Feds could get them.

I myself, I'm glad the KDF is getting more content and hope more appears for them, after all the lies and broken promises they deserve a fair shot.
Lt. Commander
# 34
04-03-2012, 08:36 PM
I played the mission on Tribble It's very fun. There's a certain mini-game you have to do a number of times that could have used a tutorial, but once I screwed up a few times I got the hold of it. Also It didn't credit me for the mission completion so you might wanna check on that. But otherwise. I REALLY liked this mission.
Lt. Commander
# 35
04-03-2012, 09:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisWorth
Well there is our Klingon content for the year.
I'm going to laugh if that turns out to be true. Somehow I doubt it though. Season 6 is coming.
Lt. Commander
# 36
04-03-2012, 09:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisWorth
Well there is our Klingon content for the year.

LOL you funny even when it turns out to be true :p
Lt. Commander
# 37
04-03-2012, 09:49 PM
Can't wait to try it. Thanks to our Cryptic overlords on getting KDF only content out
Lt. Commander
# 38
04-03-2012, 11:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
it its orbiting the gas giant it would be a moon. i believe there are some moons of Jupiter or Saturn that are at least as large as mercury, but they are moons none the less.
Andoria is a habitable moon, but the description in this blog seems to imply that the planet in question is in an orbit close in radius from its sun to that of the giant planet, rather than being in orbit of the giant planet.
Lt. Commander
# 39 Seriously!?!?
04-04-2012, 01:16 AM
ASSUMING i'm not plagued by another torturefest of lag, skips, screen freezes and disconnects, i'll be lucky to get Kor Jag thru the 2800 for the Jem'Hadar Tactical BOff and the Space Set on Friday night, let alone grind to Captain/Lv 30.

So ASSUMING the Event Calendar & KDF vs. Terran Empire are working for the next three weeks, i should be able to start Alpha sometime around the start of Season 6.

i better not hold my breath...

FYI, Craptyc, i'm still mad as HELL...
Lt. Commander
# 40
04-04-2012, 01:22 AM
The armor is only one piece of the set, so will there be more missions with more set items for a new sort of set for the KDF?