Lt. Commander
# 61
04-06-2012, 03:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Six-of-Nine
I certainly hope not, kdf doesn't just need more content, it needs UNIQUE content.

Why not just play the mission on your KDF toon, then mail the loot to yourself?
QFT *hint*Cryptic*
The Klingon side has few missions and ships, and new players can't start off with a KDF character. Maybe because the Powers That Be decide that Klingons are the mostly PvP side and we have to master PvE first.

But I'm still looking forward to Alpha, as long as it's more complex than the regular quest missions that are a straight line through from one objective to another.
Lt. Commander
# 62 Dumb question....
04-06-2012, 01:41 PM
Am I correct in assuming that this mission is in no way linked to the "First Contact Day" celebration? In other words, it's not going away when the celebration ends?
Lt. Commander
# 63
04-07-2012, 11:39 AM
Ok, either I'm blind or bugged? I'm level 44 but can't start the mission?
Lt. Commander
# 64
04-08-2012, 01:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trekker88 View Post
Ok, either I'm blind or bugged? I'm level 44 but can't start the mission?
me too The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
Lt. Commander
# 65
04-08-2012, 04:24 PM
I can't seem to do the 'Alpha' mission. It's ghosted out and I can't click the Hail button. Its at the top of the Romulan list of Episodes, the others in that catagory are all complete. I am LG(50) so as far as I see I should have access to this mission.

I tried asking in Zone chat, but they were as useful as a chocolate fireguard.

The tooltip doesn't explain what I need to do to unlock this mission.

Please help!

EDIT: The mission is catagorized wrong. You have to complete or skip all the Fek'Ihri mission first to unlock this one. This is awful work, it should be clearer on what is needed to do it.
Lt. Commander
# 66
04-08-2012, 06:32 PM
maybe we just dont want a KDF toon
Lt. Commander
# 67
04-08-2012, 08:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisWorth
Just goes to show how desperate you people are when you go all bananas over a single mission that will probably at most take 30 minutes to finish then right back to the same nothing we have had.

Yeah sorry but it will take much much more than a single mission to get me excited over anything on the Klingon side given the track record so far.

If Cryptic can prove me wrong and not just with lip service saying they are planning content but actually release more on a steady basis for Klingons then that would be great,I simply am not going to get excited until they do this.

Only then will I say that maybe things are looking up for the Klingon side.
AGREED. Yes it's a new mission out of the blue, yes thats good and yes we're all thankful, but thats exactly what it is. A mission. Give me half a rank's worth of Klink content every 3 months and we'd have a finished Klink faction in 12 months time, THEN i'll woops and cheer. As I say, it's nice. But c'mon people.
Lt. Commander
# 68
04-09-2012, 04:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by destiny42 View Post
I can't seem to do the 'Alpha' mission. It's ghosted out and I can't click the Hail button. Its at the top of the Romulan list of Episodes, the others in that catagory are all complete. I am LG(50) so as far as I see I should have access to this mission.

I tried asking in Zone chat, but they were as useful as a chocolate fireguard.

The tooltip doesn't explain what I need to do to unlock this mission.

Please help!

EDIT: The mission is catagorized wrong. You have to complete or skip all the Fek'Ihri mission first to unlock this one. This is awful work, it should be clearer on what is needed to do it.
really i have done all this missions long time ago before the made this system... all should be set to done by gamemakers
Lt. Commander
# 69
05-01-2012, 11:03 PM
I really enjoyed the new mission but next time you guys need to make more then one.