Lt. Commander
# 21
04-03-2012, 07:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f2pdrakron
Minigames should not be a excuse to replace gameplay mechanics.

And I failed EVERY SINGLE TIME.

This a RPG, I do NOT welcome reflex based mechanics as this is not a shooter.
Also this is not optional, I CANNOT ignore it.
How is it reflex based? I honestly did not find them that hard, it tells you have colours to click and you click them. I had 2-3 seconds left on the clock each time.
Lt. Commander
# 22
04-03-2012, 07:11 PM
Anything on a timer is reflex based.
Lt. Commander
# 23
04-03-2012, 08:04 PM
I didn't get awarded the accolade for disarming all 4 bombs, even though the counter on the accolade screen says I did

Edit: Also, can the Klinks get their Pattern Enhancer Models put onto the Triolic Patter Enhancer?
Lt. Commander
# 24
04-03-2012, 08:30 PM
just got done with the alpha mission.... nasty frame rate. was getting 35 to 50.4ms/fm on recommended graphics setting. out side of that its a good mission
Lt. Commander
# 25
04-03-2012, 11:16 PM
tested trading in 95 blues to see if I could get an ultra-rare, no luck.

anyone else?
Lt. Commander
# 26
04-03-2012, 11:35 PM
they fixed my odyssey ready room door yet?

i had a hot orion girl in there the other day i need my privacy my jem hada bridge officer was staring.. dirty bugger
Lt. Commander
# 27
04-04-2012, 01:40 AM
loved alpha, good mission and some nice klingon stuff going on.

was not convinced when my bridge officers thanked me for using my tricorder near the start. 'thank you' is just not very klingon. its not something that would cross their minds to say.

the worm things that appear out of the ground where a bit easy. could do with being slightly tougher.

the engineering buff i got from the crystals did not count down from 10.

the final boss fight seemed slighly wonky. he appears and you talk to him and he sends in his people. you kill them and then another dialogue box appears with him talking, but he seems to appear as well and my bridge officers where fighting him while he spock to me.

the final set of dialogue, the one where you tell the klingon that the prisoner is either dead or alive. the first part of that had no VO, but after you select the option the rest did. not sure if bugged or was just no VO for it.

all in all, it was very enjoyable. hope to see more.
Lt. Commander
# 28
04-04-2012, 01:55 AM
Also alpha was listed twice on the mission giver list. once under j'mpok and once under klingon empire missions.
Lt. Commander
# 29
04-04-2012, 01:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuskin
Yeah Teletoon in Canada aired them, I'm only 20 but I remember watching them when I was 10.
Cartoon Network in the US still does, for certain. Time/Warner owns the network now, after all.
Lt. Commander
# 30
04-04-2012, 02:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
You aren't asking this lady her age, are you?

There is also a viral video from a few years ago with "But I am le tired."

And yes, I watched Pepe Le Pew as a young girl, though those cartoons are probably STILL playing on some channel.
Well, Boomerang (idk where it's based, but it sounds like it's...Poland?) also displays Looney Tunes and other cartoons of the sort (they do have an awful lot of Scooby-Doo though, that's just boring)