Lt. Commander
# 1 T5 Ship clairty please
07-03-2012, 02:05 AM
Morning all.
Ive picked up the buzz about how a lot of ships will have T5 Variants come Season 6 however ive not been able to listen to the Priority One interview about it, so i wonder if you kind folk out there could help me out and answer some questions so i can get more excited.

Which Ships are getting T5 Love?:

Are these Ships only Available to Fleets?:

Whats this about a new ship for fleets?:
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
07-03-2012, 02:13 AM
Aparently everything including most c store ships.

There will be 2 versions in the fleet store one for just fleet credits and one for fleet credits and money.

Yes it's fleet only.
Actualy reading things pefore posting will make you look smarter than yelling loudly. Reading comprehension is aparently a lost art.

Not everything you see on the internet is true - Abriham Lincoln
Ensign
# 3
07-03-2012, 02:14 AM
Although offhand i don't remmeber which ships are going to have T5 versions (other than the Miranda & i think the Usshan) you can view the new Fleet Ships on Tribble.
Career Officer
# 4
07-03-2012, 02:14 AM
This something that has been bothereing me for a while too; -> Exclusive information given to audio (thus non visual) podcasts.
If you do that you should at least post a written transcript for people - makes it much easiert to filter non-essential information from important information and also makes it easier to translate the cast for non-english fleetmates.

Don't misunderstand I have no problems with Priority one or anything - point is though that not everyone really likes audio podcasts so giving out exclusive information to them is a bit mean, especially considering how not everyone can listen to the pod cast in the first place.

So at least a small summery after every audio podcast would bee nice.
Lieutenant
# 5
07-03-2012, 02:18 AM
I've been wondering for a while:
Where is the source that that token will be a C-Store Token?

From what i read the Fleet ships will be limited in quantity, but what if that token is the thing that limits quantity. And the ships without a token will just be available to anyone in the fleet that has unlocked the tier X shipyard.
Starfleet Veteran
# 6
07-03-2012, 02:20 AM
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=290291 Stats

Limited in quantity but only in so far as you need to run restocking missions. which you need to do in all the fleet stores.
Actualy reading things pefore posting will make you look smarter than yelling loudly. Reading comprehension is aparently a lost art.

Not everything you see on the internet is true - Abriham Lincoln
Captain
# 7
07-03-2012, 02:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanev View Post
I've been wondering for a while:
Where is the source that that token will be a C-Store Token?
Al on the before mentioned Priority One podcast.

Quote:
From what i read the Fleet ships will be limited in quantity, but what if that token is the thing that limits quantity. And the ships without a token will just be available to anyone in the fleet that has unlocked the tier X shipyard.
The Token is only used to buy the ship, not to construct them so the shipyard has them in stock.

dracondarknight: All the info mentioned in podcasts ends up on Stowiki usually, you can read up on it there.
Career Officer
# 8
07-04-2012, 02:39 AM
I'll check out stoWiki should I ever need a trojan on my computer