Lt. Commander
Not sure if this is the proper place to post this question...

I started F2P this past January, and then purchased CE a month ago, where I was able to get all of the nice upgrades.

Whilst doing a little reading on STOWiki, I saw something about a past offer that one could aquire the Wrath of Khan uniform if one had purchased the ST-Original Series Season 3 blu-ray. Naturally, I already had that, so I went to my blu-ray and, sure enough, there was the offer card inside.

I was wondering if I might be able to still get this? When I tried to enter the code, I received the message that this "code was not on record" or something like that. Anyone know if it's possible for me to "cash this in?"
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-03-2012, 11:43 PM
You could try submitting a bug ticket.

But keep in mind some offers expire, usually codes for such items still work but certain exclusive offers with certain products or retailers ended after X period of time.

A lot of folks have the WoK uniforms, you could get a code online for free back during the first month of launch two years ago.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-03-2012, 11:44 PM
I'm not entirely sure, but I believe the WoK offer is no longer offered. Think it mainly having to do the code being widely known and people who didn't buy the DVD were getting the uniform.

Hopefully someone from the team can comment on this.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-04-2012, 01:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurian View Post
I'm not entirely sure, but I believe the WoK offer is no longer offered. Think it mainly having to do the code being widely known and people who didn't buy the DVD were getting the uniform.

Hopefully someone from the team can comment on this.
Actually, I thought they just decided to make the WoK uniforms free for everyone, due to the flub-up with the codes.

It was a pretty hilarious flub though... Every single one of those flyers in the TOS blu-ray were printed with the exact same code, and it wasn't even a single-use code at that.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-04-2012, 01:14 AM
The code is:

JIH MUSHA SOH

But I believe Direphoenix is correct and this uniform was made free to all.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-04-2012, 01:32 AM
Wrath of Khan uniforms are certainly not free, I had to buy mine with Cryptic Points!
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-04-2012, 01:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diotw
Wrath of Khan uniforms are certainly not free, I had to buy mine with Cryptic Points!
Wait, first they make the free bonus a captain's uniform instead of an admiral's and now they charge for it without ever fixing the rank insignia?
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-04-2012, 01:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diotw
Whups, I forgot a little thing called F2P, which ended up turning lotsa free stuff into paid stuff.

Hope the code still works and ppl grab it before the mods edit my post. They can ban me if they want for posting it. The code has been all over Google for the past 2 years anyway.
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-04-2012, 11:10 AM
First off, I want to thank everyone who replied to my original post. It is quite gratifying to see, after my relatively short time involved, that this is a thriving, very involved and helpful community, which I think makes playing the game that much more fun and interesting. Thanks for the help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirror-Master View Post
The code is:

JIH MUSHA SOH

But I believe Direphoenix is correct and this uniform was made free to all.
Yes, that was the exact code that I found, which would seem to confirm what Direphoenix has to offer:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direphoenix View Post
Actually, I thought they just decided to make the WoK uniforms free for everyone, due to the flub-up with the codes.

It was a pretty hilarious flub though... Every single one of those flyers in the TOS blu-ray were printed with the exact same code, and it wasn't even a single-use code at that.
So I'm going to assume that they disabled that reward code. Oh, well, doesn't hurt to ask.

Again, thanks to all for your replies, and I hope to see you out there!
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-04-2012, 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty_K View Post
Not sure if this is the proper place to post this question...

I started F2P this past January, and then purchased CE a month ago, where I was able to get all of the nice upgrades.

Whilst doing a little reading on STOWiki, I saw something about a past offer that one could aquire the Wrath of Khan uniform if one had purchased the ST-Original Series Season 3 blu-ray. Naturally, I already had that, so I went to my blu-ray and, sure enough, there was the offer card inside.

I was wondering if I might be able to still get this? When I tried to enter the code, I received the message that this "code was not on record" or something like that. Anyone know if it's possible for me to "cash this in?"
I got one from a CE I thought? hmm though later one I did buy a Blu-Ray for all the TOS...anyway the limited time set became free for all a year ago....and whoops F2P I totally forgot, it ade them cost cash again..nope not free anymore.